SKY TA and 3 day pix..(Nov. 17-Dec. 4)

We got home a few days ago and Michael has had a few marathon sessions editing photos and assembling albums. There are over 1000 photos among all the albums, so enjoy them at your leisure. All are free to download!

It is best to view these on your home computer on a larger screen (not on your small phone/tablet), and ensure that your speakers are on.

Once you open a gallery of photos, click on the small right-facing arrow to view a slideshow with captions.  NOTE:  There are many videos in each gallery.  When you reach a video (it will have a circle and arrow in the center of the photo) just click on it to start the video.  (It takes a second or two....be patient!) Once a video ends, to continue the slideshow, click on the small right-facing arrow at the top left of the screen.(Again, it takes a sec...)

*On Sky Princess to Valencia, Spain:

*Malaga and Cadiz, Spain:

*Lisbon, Portugal:

*Funchal on Madeira, Portugal:

*Seven days at sea:

*Ft Lauderdale and Sky 3 day Caribbean:

We found the ship to be, for the most part, delightful. Truly beautiful ...and the level of service was outstanding! We were a little disappointed with the entertainment/ things to do on sea days. I like the cruise director, Alex, but the offering were uninspired. I wish there had been more enrichment lectures, etc.

The show, Rock Opera, was the best we have seen on a Princess ship; the other, 5 Skies....well, I am not sure they picked their demographic properly. Video game theme and VERY LOUD...even with earplugs.

Food was uniformly good, from the main dining rooms to Alfredo's (although they did have an oven malfunction), La Mer and Sabatini's (both good) and the Winemaker's Dinner. (Chef's Table gets a 7 out of 10 in comparison to others we have done). 

We had a great time!

1 hour ago, dockhl said:

The show, Rock Opera, was the best we have seen on a Princess ship; the other, 5 Skies....well, I am not sure they picked their demographic properly. Video game theme and VERY LOUD...even with earplugs.

Eight of us sailing Dec 1st together were united in our disappointment in 5 Skies.  Rap, hip hop, gaming???  I want to see a troupe of dancers, not folks on scooters.  WTH?