Cruise Critic Community
PRS3191

FINDING SPECIFIC REVIEWS

Hello! If I find a helpful review and see that the reviewer has posted another 11 reviews, how do I find that persons other reviews? I've been playing around to see if I could figure this out but so far no luck. Any tips? Thank you.

Howdy PRS3191! emo22.gif

Thank you for your post on the Ask a Cruise Question forum and welcome to the Cruise Critic boards! 👍 

I have moved your thread to the Need Help Using the Forums? Check Here! forum where your thread will be on-topic. Please note the information at the top of the first page of this forum:

Before emailing the Community Team, we ask that you please browse the many pinned help topics below.  Also, your question may have been asked by other members and answered -- please browse those as well. 

Note:  This area is intended only for questions and answers relating to technical assistance in using these message boards.  Please do not post general cruise-related questions or Roll Calls here.

I found the following thread for you on this forum:

No one has let us know if the feature you mention will be activated due the software change in October 2018 from vBulletin to Invision.. Please contact help@cruisecritic.com from your Cruise Critic email address of record. Be sure to mention your user name in your request for information.

I sincerely hope this information will be helpful to a new member and glad to have you aboard Cruise Critic! emo35.gif

Happy sails,

Host Kat emo32.gif

Edited by Host Kat
Typo due to fat fingers & skinny keys!

19 hours ago, Host Kat said:

Howdy PRS3191! emo22.gif

Thank you for your post on the Ask a Cruise Question forum and welcome to the Cruise Critic boards! 👍 

I have moved your thread to the Need Help Using the Forums? Check Here! forum where your thread will be on-topic. Please note the information at the top of the first page of this forum:

Before emailing the Community Team, we ask that you please browse the many pinned help topics below.  Also, your question may have been asked by other members and answered -- please browse those as well. 

Note:  This area is intended only for questions and answers relating to technical assistance in using these message boards.  Please do not post general cruise-related questions or Roll Calls here.

I found the following thread for you on this forum:

No one has let us know if the feature you mention will be activated due the software change in October 2018 from vBulletin to Invision.. Please contact help@cruisecritic.com from your Cruise Critic email address of record. Be sure to mention your user name in your request for information.

I sincerely hope this information will be helpful to a new member and glad to have you aboard Cruise Critic! emo35.gif

Happy sails,

Host Kat emo32.gif

I sent an email some time ago to Cruise Critic and never received an answer; very disappointing.

7 hours ago, SouthLyonCruiser said:

I sent an email some time ago to Cruise Critic and never received an answer; very disappointing.

Did you send your email from your Cruise Critic email address of record and mention your user name? This helps in the verification of your Cruise Critic membership when an email is received. Otherwise, it might wind up in Junk Mail in error.

16 hours ago, Host Kat said:

Did you send your email from your Cruise Critic email address of record and mention your user name? This helps in the verification of your Cruise Critic membership when an email is received. Otherwise, it might wind up in Junk Mail in error.

I did use my email address of record with Cruise Critic but don't remember if I signed it with my member name. But, they would have no way of knowing my user name unless they opened the email in which case they should have read what was written.

4 hours ago, SouthLyonCruiser said:

... But, they would have no way of knowing my user name unless they opened the email in which case they should have read what was written.

Oh but we do. And your IP address as well. All involved in the auto membership verification process.

However, my point was that if your email wound up in a Junk/Spam Mailbox, it may have never been seen by anyone. Therefore, no reply.  Or there was a reply, but it was kicked back to us due to your email provider being aggressive to prevent spam.

One thing you can do is to please make sure you have the address  <cruisecritic@invisioncloudcommunity.com>  listed on your safe list or in your address book. Then I suggest you try again.

Good luck 🍀 and I promise I have my fingers crossed for you! 🤞