Wasabi and specialty dinner

kuku77254

• 2 months later...

That is not true complawyer.

kuku77254 you can use a specialty dining credit at Wasabi, you get 4 menu items. I used one last October on the Epic and it really was too much food but my friend doesn't like sushi so I just had to eat it all myself. It was delicious.

From the NCL T&Cs ...

ARE ANY MENU ITEMS EXCLUDED FROM SPECIALITY DINING PACKAGES?

All Speciality Restaurant menu items are included except Seafood Platter in Raw Bar. Premium menu item upcharges may apply. Additional entrée charges may apply.

For Food Republic, Pincho, Sushi and Wasabi, an SDP meal includes 4 menu items.

6 hours ago, complawyer said:

wasabi is a la carte, and does not count as a specialty dinner restaurant every roll or piece of sushi you get will be priced individually. 

Incorrect. For Wasabi, Food Republic, Pincho Tapas, and the Raw Bar you can select 4 items from the menu. 

On 12/10/2019 at 8:41 PM, kuku77254 said:

It seems that when you use one of your specialty dinners at the restaurants you get apps, 1 entree and dessert. How does it work at Wasabi were sushi isn't really and entree kind of meal. How many rolls and sashimi can we get?

At regular a la cater restaurants you get one entree. The promotion does not restrict the number of appetizers or desserts. If a waiter gives us the “one appetizer” rule, we ignore it and order what we want. We have never been charged. 

For those who have recently been on Epic, do they still have the "yakitori" grill with the beef and chicken skewers?  We enjoyed having some sushi along with those.  

We are going on Epic in April and plan to use one of the SDP for 4 items and split them - maybe at lunch.

2 hours ago, snorklinbarb said:

For those who have recently been on Epic, do they still have the "yakitori" grill with the beef and chicken skewers?  We enjoyed having some sushi along with those.  

We are going on Epic in April and plan to use one of the SDP for 4 items and split them - maybe at lunch.

I believe they do. We had a dinner at Noodle bar and I had something similar to what you asking.

17 hours ago, snorklinbarb said:

Yes they do, I had it last October, it was delicious.

To the OP, each of the attached counts as one of your four choices with the dining package.

IMG_3029.JPG

IMG_3026.JPG

23 hours ago, snorklinbarb said:

Be warned...... SDP meals are not transferrable nor can items be shared among people who aren't using an SDP

36 minutes ago, complawyer said:

dont want to be argumentative, please look it up under dining. sushi is ala carte

You are correct, it is ala carte but post #3 & #4 are also correct for the 4 restaurants named in the fleet 

Edited by esm54687