Cruise Critic Community
Sign in to follow this  
g683002

Current drink prices onboard

Hi all, we are booked on the Bliss in February. I saw on some recent posts that the wine and other drink prices are way up, over the $15 maximum for the drink package. Does anyone have a recent drink menu for the Bliss (or anyone onboard now) so we can see the current wines available on the package?

You have to try real hard to exceed $15. If you want top shelf brands, you pay the difference above $15. 

C6B4DE7D-83A6-4936-B502-507B67BCC23E.jpeg

293E0BF6-E1CF-4605-B15B-B70D25E3E3FF.jpeg

D4DD1506-501F-490E-B5CE-327F14F61B5F.jpeg

2288E340-D27E-403B-BCC4-49AFDEE31FEE.jpeg

4669FA81-9F22-450E-A1CD-5AEBAA94941B.jpeg

875441BB-D514-4B5B-A0EF-8283DD1A7727.jpeg

Edited by BirdTravels

A Mai Tai is always the very first cocktail I have on every vacation.  I wonder, if I want the souvenir tiki cup, will the $6  upcharge be billed separately or will it count towards my $15 limit and I’ll only have to pay an extra $1. 

1 hour ago, Pduaime said:

A Mai Tai is always the very first cocktail I have on every vacation.  I wonder, if I want the souvenir tiki cup, will the $6  upcharge be billed separately or will it count towards my $15 limit and I’ll only have to pay an extra $1. 

I had wanted a Moscow Mule mug on my cruise last year and was told that mugs are completely excluded from the UBP. I declined since I would gave had to pay in full 🙁

27 minutes ago, Zippeedee said:

Did they take all of the champagne off the menu?

No.  See post no. 25 on the following recent thread discussing NCL's price increases on various wines.  (Those by the glass prices for California sparkling wine [Chandon] and for champagne are crazy.)

No

16 hours ago, BirdTravels said:

You have to try real hard to exceed $15. If you want top shelf brands, you pay the difference above $15. 

C6B4DE7D-83A6-4936-B502-507B67BCC23E.jpeg

293E0BF6-E1CF-4605-B15B-B70D25E3E3FF.jpeg

D4DD1506-501F-490E-B5CE-327F14F61B5F.jpeg

2288E340-D27E-403B-BCC4-49AFDEE31FEE.jpeg

4669FA81-9F22-450E-A1CD-5AEBAA94941B.jpeg

875441BB-D514-4B5B-A0EF-8283DD1A7727.jpeg

The list is out date as on my recently completed 12-Day Caribbean Cruise onboard the 'BLISS', there were at least 4 or more glasses of wine over $15, with the most expensive glass at $19!

3 hours ago, GeriatricNurse said:

The list is out date as on my recently completed 12-Day Caribbean Cruise onboard the 'BLISS', there were at least 4 or more glasses of wine over $15, with the most expensive glass at $19!

This list was from Birdtravels Encore Cruise a couple of weeks ago.  This is not the full wine list though.

8 hours ago, GeriatricNurse said:

This list was from two weeks ago. Can’t be more current. 

Edited by BirdTravels

20 hours ago, Pduaime said:

Only the drinks are covered by the beverage plan. The plan does not cover souvenir cups. 

Bird, thanks for your booze list.  Glad to know there is a variety of wine choices that are still included in UBP.