port everglades free library downloads available?

sunsetme

New Library Access for Cruise Guests Cruise guests are now eligible for a Broward County Library Instant eCard that will give you access to free unlimited online eBooks, music, magazines, movies and more. BEFORE your cruise, visit Broward.org/Library using the free Wi-Fi in the terminal and click on the “Library Cards” button to sign up, then download the online entertainment of your choice to enjoy before, during and after your cruise.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, EatonDoolittle said:

Ok, I never keep mine until the due date.

I did not realize that. Good to know, and that answers my question.

i use the Kindle app on my iPad to e-read, maybe that’s why I have to go through a few steps to return to the library. 

You must finish them before the due date.  When they are due, they just disappear with a notice that the rental has expired.

Am I missing something here?  What is Broward county ebook library gonna give me beyond what i can already get from my own library?

33 minutes ago, jkgourmet said:

You must finish them before the due date.  

I know this - however, I rarely take more than a few days to finish a book, and know that frequently other ppl are waiting for it, so I go on Amazon and "return" it to the library as soon as I finish.

That is why I didn't know that they disappear automatically after the due date. 

I guess I wasn't clear in my other post. 

Edited by EatonDoolittle
  • Thanks 1

22 hours ago, jkgourmet said:

You must finish them before the due date.  When they are due, they just disappear with a notice that the rental has expired.

Am I missing something here?  What is Broward county ebook library gonna give me beyond what i can already get from my own library?

Well, libraries have different collections, so maybe they have something that isn't available from your home library? I belong to three libraries and check out different things from all of them. Always nice to have a new option 😉

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1