Parking at Port Canaveral Terminal

RedbirdFLCruiser

Even though it's more expensive, my husband and I like parking at the terminal because it's easy and we don't have to wait on shuttles. However, we are on the Norwegian Sun from December 17-22 and according to the port schedule, it looks like we leave from terminal 10 and come back into terminal 5 (because the larger Bliss is in port for the day).

If we leave our car at terminal 10 and have to walk to it, how far is that? It looks a long ways on the map. Is that doable? 

Should we park somewhere in the middle or off-site? Our scheduled arrival time is 10-10:30. Is Norwegian a stickler about that? I was going to park at Park N Cruise, but they say their first departure to the port isn't until 10:30. 

What would you recommend? Thanks.

terminal shifts happen sometimes ... certainly this is not a first and it is hard to expect the port authority would do this with NO provision to help folks from A to B

BUT this IS Port Canaveral and I've seen stranger things ....

there is a telephone number on the web site for parking issues ... call and ask?  (321) 783-7831 ext. 327 - Monday through Friday. 

there is also a form on the website to send them a question and PARKING is one of the picks for SUBJECT

https://www.portcanaveral.com/Contact

If you get a reply, please share . . .

I usually use ParkCruise.com and would see this as just another reason to do so again ... you can't park 'in the middle' ... the port will direct you to the 'proper garage' based on the cruise/terminal.  You MIGHT be directed to park at 5!

10 to 5 is about 3/4 miles .... problem is the port is not set up with sidewalks to make this an easy trek ....

Edited by Capt_BJ

• 2 weeks later...

I have an answer to the question I asked in case anyone wonders in the future:

NCL (or maybe the port) will shuttle people from one terminal to another on buses. 

We ended up parking at Park Port Canaveral and they were fine, although they were hard to find at the end of the cruise because they were parked in a different location than the rest of the shuttles. One of the other shuttle companies helped us find them.