Happy Festive Season

Belfast Taxman

I would like to wish every Forum user a very happy festive season as well as merry cruising for 2020. 

Every poster provides useful advice and experience of Regent Seven Seas and have undoubtedly enhanced our enjoyment of preparing for our cruise in August, so I hope we all have plain sailing next year and many wonderful memories created.

Stephen and Sara

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Belfast Taxman said:

I would like to wish every Forum user a very happy festive season as well as merry cruising for 2020. 

Every poster provides useful advice and experience of Regent Seven Seas and have undoubtedly enhanced our enjoyment of preparing for our cruise in August, so I hope we all have plain sailing next year and many wonderful memories created.

Stephen and Sara

Aw....what a nice sentiment! Appreciate that! And we echo your thoughts and hope for all, a happy and healthy new year filled with great adventures and following seas! There is so much of the world to explore and we're all blessed that we can do this!

All the best for the New Year and many years to follow!

John and Linda

• Like 1

Very thoughtful thread. We also would like to share our sentiments with all. We wish everyone health, happiness, and upsells. We are grateful for our loved ones and the opportunity to enjoy cruising with such wonderful friends (especially John and Karen who we have cruised with several times).  We hope 2020 brings out the Marco Polo in us all and we see the world together. 

Z and TB (aka Roberto and Pam)

• Like 1

We would like to join Stephen and Sara, John and Linda, and Roberto and Pam in wishing our fellow CCers, those who post trip reports, those who offer comments and advice, and those who follow, a very happy holiday season, and a happy and healthy 2020.

Bob and Jeannie

• Like 2