Cruise Critic Community
voljeep

Emergency Airport code in Personalizer - won't accept

trying way in advance ( 300+ ) days to complete the cruise Personalizer … and 'it' won't accept any airport codes I put in … FLL, home airport, or emergency contact airport 

don't remember having this problem before, but prolly never tried this much before cruise either

suggestions? or just wait until closer to cruise … not a big deal at all at this time , of course

21 minutes ago, voljeep said:

trying way in advance ( 300+ ) days to complete the cruise Personalizer … and 'it' won't accept any airport codes I put in … FLL, home airport, or emergency contact airport 

don't remember having this problem before, but prolly never tried this much before cruise either

suggestions? or just wait until closer to cruise … not a big deal at all at this time , of course

I've had that problem a few times. I end up calling Princess and have one of the reps take care of it.

8 minutes ago, nasa1974 said:

I've had that problem a few times. I end up calling Princess and have one of the reps take care of it.

same with us......just call princess.

Same issue, and when I called Princess they said it is a glitch in their system and that they're "working on it".

I am flying home day cruise ends. It asks for my post cruise hotel no option to say I am not staying in FL. Another glitch?

I had the same problem with my husband's section.  It'd work on mine but rejected his.  This was over a period of 3 days so I finally called and they said they're having issues on their end with it.  She did something and it accepted it and now it all reads "completed".  

I had the same issue. We live in Brisbane, but Princess had us living in Sydney. Because of this, the system wouldn't accept the airport code for Brisbane (BNE). We had to call Princess to have it corrected.

I had the same problem. I retype my address and then clicked in the  emergency airport and type the code. The button at the bottom changes from continue to save & cintinue. 

I’m having a similar problem using EZ air.  Whenever I try to check what flights might be it says invalid airport. No matter what airport I put in

Edited by tanyaewa

5 minutes ago, tanyaewa said:

I’m having a similar problem using EZ air.  Whenever I try to check what flights might be it says invalid airport. No matter what airport I put in

I had the same problem with EZair until Princess changed what they had on their system as my city of residence.

45 minutes ago, Aus Traveller said:

I had the same problem with EZair until Princess changed what they had on their system as my city of residence.

Thx. I’ll look into that

I've had this problem too.  I logged into Princess from a different browser and then it worked.  Sorry, can't remember which browser worked and which one didn't, but using Firefox instead of Explorer (for example only) worked for me.

24 minutes ago, pompeii said:

I've had this problem too.  I logged into Princess from a different browser and then it worked.  Sorry, can't remember which browser worked and which one didn't, but using Firefox instead of Explorer (for example only) worked for me.

I had that problem once as well, but I think I changed from IE to Chrome and it worked.

Same here.  The problem was Internet Explorer.  When I used Chrome, it kept the code.  Same with printing luggage tags.  Sometimes I have to do it through Chrome.