Edoc Availability

Tutone56

My Edocs's show they are ready to be printed but I'm getting the message " The reservation is not yet READY to be retrieved. Try again".  I read that others were having the same issue and were told a number of different reasons by NCL.  I called them last night and they said it's because my airline flights haven't been finalized yet, which should happen around 40 days out.  I made my final payment on 11/6 and I'm about 80 days out.  Should I wait or, as others did, call technical support? 

Yup, wait.  eDocs have the airline info (confirmation numbers) on them, can't have that until flights are booked. Even if you don't get the email, the ability to finally download/print your eDocs is an indication your flights are booked so look at them for the numbers needed to select your seats on the airline website (if the airline allows it).

We are less than 60 days out and were having the same issue.  According to the representative I spoke with NCL is experiencing an issue with e-docs being locked.  If you have your airline confirmation email and still cannot print give them a call and ask them to have a supervisor unlock your e-docs.  The process, even with wait time, took less than 5 minutes.

• Like 1