Bliss Meet and Greet Location?

*Luv2Cruz*

2 minutes ago, *Luv2Cruz* said:

Where on the Bliss is the M&G usually held and what is served?emoji848.png Thanks.emoji2.png

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk

Really depends on the size of the M&G.  My first one had 300+ people and was in the Manhattan Room, with 2 cakes, mimosas and appetizers served by the waiters.  The 2nd one was about 75-100 attendees and in the District Brew House.  We were also served appetizers and mimosas.  Had a great time at both!

• Thanks 1

I sailed the Bliss twice this year, both roll-calls had ~100 people attending the M&G if I recall.  Both were in District Brewhouse but the finger foods were different.  The first time had chicken wings spring rolls and one other item if I recall.  The second time had just crackers with some kind of spread on them.  Mimosas available both times.

I wonder if the offerings are decided by the organizer when setting things up with the group coordinator...

Actually..  my first one was the same as @debenson0723 second...

Edited by hallux
  • Like 1

21 minutes ago, hallux said:

I sailed the Bliss twice this year, both roll-calls had ~100 people attending the M&G if I recall.  Both were in District Brewhouse but the finger foods were different.  The first time had chicken wings spring rolls and one other item if I recall.  The second time had just crackers with some kind of spread on them.  Mimosas available both times.

I wonder if the offerings are decided by the organizer when setting things up with the group coordinator...

Actually..  my first one was the same as @debenson0723 second...

Hi Mike...hope you are doing well.  I have been the organizer for 2 M&Gs and was never asked about what we wanted for food...I think it's just what the group coordinator decides.  Was on the Getaway in November and we were back to breakfast pastries, coffee and juices.  The group size was around 50, maybe a few less. I think the Breakaway Plus ships get better offerings.  Going on Encore in February and will be curious to see what we get (think we are in the DBH again).