Guess Who I Met on Explorer?

For UK viewers there is a “special Christmas edition” of “The most expensive cruise ship in the world” on Channel 5 on Friday 27th December 2019 at 8.00pm (UK time). If you have Sky then you should be able to watch it in Europe, cable may be at a different time. This one-off programme follows on from the four part series first shown in the UK in August 2019.

Edited by Belfast Taxman

1 hour ago, cruisealert said:

So who is this TV Person??

That’s John Barron, one of Regent’s best cruise directors. He works very hard in making guests happy. He also does a great show. 

Z and TB

Edited by Zqueeze1

22 hours ago, Belfast Taxman said:

For UK viewers there is a “special Christmas edition” of “The most expensive cruise ship in the world” on Channel 5 on Friday 27th December 2019 at 8.00pm (UK time). If you have Sky then you should be able to watch it in Europe, cable may be at a different time. This one-off programme follows on from the four part series first shown in the UK in August 2019.

We have Sky (for Sky Golf!) but when the last series aired some months ago we could not get channel 5 on Sky.  We can get it on cable which is how we watched it.  Thanks for giving the precise time - I will programme my box to record it.  Should be at 2100 our time here in Switzerland.