Amenities in Interior cabins

What are the amenities (shampoo, body wash, etc...) provided in Interior cabins?  Are they the same as in balcony's? We've only sailed in balconies but have some in our group in Interiors for this next cruise and I'm trying to give them the information they need for packing. 🙂

The amenities are the same. They only change for suite and elites.

My last trip had liquid soap and shampoo in the shower and a bar of soap on the sink.

As an Elite I also received a bag with a scrubber, shower cap, linen spray, cotton balls and swabs, and some skin cream. They dropped the lip balm that my previous trip had.

1 hour ago, kywildcatfanone said:

Amenities are all the same.  However, we don't see the elite toiletry kit anymore, haven't gotten one for several cruises.

My wife got one in November on her first cruise as an Elite.  Might vary on how diligent Stewart is.

1 hour ago, kywildcatfanone said:

Amenities are all the same.  However, we don't see the elite toiletry kit anymore, haven't gotten one for several cruises.

We got ours in October and have seen many others post on FB that they are alive and well.  Not sure what ships aren't giving them out any longer ... this has not been our experience.  

All category of cabins receive the same bath amenities except those that have Elite status should receive a special kit of extra items as others have mentioned.

However, you may want to mention to your friends that the shampoo/conditioner provided by Princess is not the best quality -IMHO.

I was not prepared for the shampoo switch from the bottles of Lotus Spa product to that in the pump bottle hung in the shower/ bath tub in a mini suite on our first Regal Princess Cruise. What a nightmare ! I have thick hair in a bob style. After using the provided shampoo, I could not get a comb through my hair. It also felt corse and it was difficult to dry my hair with the dryer.

At the next port I had to purchase shampoo and conditioner for the remainder of the cruise. Since then, I pack my own hair care products.

Just a “heads up” - no pun intended !😀

If you use bar soap, I suggest you bring your own. They now have a bottle of liquid soap and hand lotion by the sink.

I just sailed b2b on the Sky in Dec. didn't have bar soap and I believe that is the case on all Princess ships.

I bring my own shampoos, soap and lotions.

Sali

7 hours ago, kywildcatfanone said:

We got one the elite toiletry kit last week. I was surprised to see that we had bar soap on the handbasin and received more a couple of times during our 11-night cruise. I always take my own shampoo.

I received the gold mesh bag with the Elite amenities on my Caribbean Princess cruise that started December 10. It included the scrubby, cotton balls and swabs, conditioner, lip balm, and linen spray. I took a bar of soap for the shower. I don't mind using the Princess shampoo, but I'm not a fan of body wash.

9 hours ago, kywildcatfanone said:

Off topic for what the OP asked, but thought I'd chime in with this: Just had the toiletry kit on the Island Princess cruise I disembarked 12/20/19. It included the "Sisal Mitt", emery board, 2 packs of q-tips and cotton swabs, 2 tubes of chapstick,  shower cap, linen mist spray, a night/sleeping mask (this was a new one for me), and a container of conditioner. We also had bar soap which was refreshed quite often by our cabin steward. I also asked for and received containers of shampoo. We were very well taken care of...oh, also our mini bar included 2 bottles of Absolut, along with the normal 2 bottles of Sky, 2 bottles of Courvoisier, and 2 bottles of Beefeater. There was no Dewars this time. We traded in for all vodka, 2 more Absolut and 2 more Sky. We also sailed Sky Princess on 12/1 and did not receive a toiletry kit. I probably should have asked since I think others received theirs.

Edited by NRWPA