Cupcake Class ON Board

LuCruise

Anyone know the price of the Cupcake Decorating class on board?  I'm questioning about Anthem, but for our booked cruises, they all show as $46.55 CAD.  And this is one item on which I have never seen a sale.  The price is pretty static.

Also, if DH and I are just watching, do we need to purchase a ticket?  Or only for our kids?

I'm thinking of waiting to book on board so we can work around other activities (e.g. around the sea plex activities), but of course on the downside we run the risk of it selling out.

Typically you can just book for the kid and a parent can accompany them to watch and help.  You will just get one set of cupcake decorations to work with.  I would book it so it doesn't sell out and monitor for price drops.  The seaplex will have all activities scheduled at multiple times, so they are a bit easier to work with.  

Thanks.  I've been watching prices for a long time and the price hasn't budged...and is the same price on all our cruise. So seems like it is standard.

Wondering if anyone knows the current price on board (which would be USD)?  We do have a few cruises booked so if it's full for this one, we could book it on another. We've already book iFly and North Star so feel like we've already limited around the sea plex activities.

Price was $ 35.00 (US) on Liberty last month. I have never seen a price posted that was lower.

Lots of parents watching kids. Table was always full when we would walk by.

Looked to me everyone was having a great time.