2 POC cancelled - Sky Mar 18 from Miami

MillerWRHS

We booked our cruise - 5 days from Miami March 18-23 - on Christmas (yesterday). Ports of call were Key West, Nassau, GSC, and Grand Bahama Island. Today, GSC was taken off the itinerary. Later today, depending on where I look, GBI is gone as well. On the app it shows as 2 sea days, but on the browser it shows a weird “overnight” at GBI but never an arrival time? Attaching photos.

so it looks like we went from 4 POC to 2 with now 2 sea days. Not happy. I know it can happen, but it’s super disappointing and we have received no communication from NCL to let us know.

E9C1404D-945E-4461-9880-D9D7A0E19A68.png

830AC099-2F96-45D3-AAFE-273B5217D29C.png

We booked this cruise a couple of weeks ago. I got an email from NCL about the cancellation of GSC which said it was due to a scheduling conflict.  I have not got an email about Grand Bahama.  Just looked at the itinerary in our cruise summary, and it looks just like it did the other day after we got the email about GSC - Key West, Nassau, Grand Bahama.  Hopefully that holds! Not so much because I care for the ports, but because I was looking forward to everyone else getting off the ship and leaving it uncrowded during the day!

• 2 weeks later...