Cruise Critic Community
Manatee Mom

Carnival Horizon Holiday sailing DETAILED VIDEO..Including all Fun Times!

Thank you.  I am going to check it out now, as there are 8 of us that are doing the Horizon the 15th of March.

15 hours ago, beshears said:

Thank you.  I am going to check it out now, as there are 8 of us that are doing the Horizon the 15th of March.

We really enjoyed the Horizon. Especially the way they improved the flow of the buffet lines vs. older carnival ships. Hope you enjoyed the video and found it helpful. 

15 hours ago, Cruzer1102 said:

Thanks for review video! Found myself laughing along 😄

Glad you enjoyed the humor and the video. My husband has a "unique" warped sense of reality. However, every year he forces all of us to go along with his "theme" for the cruise video and it makes the cruise more memorable! 

Great video. Looks like lots of fun and you folks seem like a fun family. It would be nice to see more reviews like this and be able to see the food, drinks, locations, and ship activities/amenities. Thanks for sharing! 

Wonderful video, hope we have as much fun in September as you guys did. You won a cheapo cruise, you got a cheapo gift, what more do you want. 

Edited by skrufy
Correction

44 minutes ago, cruisingguy007 said:

Great video. Looks like lots of fun and you folks seem like a fun family. It would be nice to see more reviews like this and be able to see the food, drinks, locations, and ship activities/amenities. Thanks for sharing! 

Thanks! We have fun on the cruises and my husband likes to make videos of the ship venues and restaurants in action so people can see what to expect. 

Thanks. Will be on the Horizon on 20 Feb. Looking forward to it!

Even though this has the workings of an infomercial, this is still the kind of content I love on this site. It goes to show that when you bring a good attitude, just how much fun these cruises are. When you come in to complain about food, lines at lunch, the liquid lounge, no one wants to hear it.

18 hours ago, Joebucks said:

Even though this has the workings of an infomercial, this is still the kind of content I love on this site. It goes to show that when you bring a good attitude, just how much fun these cruises are. When you come in to complain about food, lines at lunch, the liquid lounge, no one wants to hear it.

We always enjoy every cruise even some that had minor issues. Vacation is what you make it and we make it fun. Fake infomercials for fake travel agencies make for fun too!