Hilton Barbados

c breeze

My husband and I did in april 2018. Very nice with pool and beach. We didnt eat there as cuz fish shack is a very close walk and a tradition with us. We did have drinks which were pretty good. Aqua blu is a snorkeling/dive outfit very close to property that will take a small group (4-6) out to the wrecks and turtles. We had a great time with them and its where my husband discovered free diving fins. 

The grounds were really nice as was the staff. If you want a nice relaxing day with an ocean and pool with possibility of a quick 2.5 hr snorkeling trip that doesnt have 50 people, then I really recommend the Hilton. Ive been to the boatyard and, while its nice and the staff is really nice, its night and day compared to the Hilton. You do pay taxi fee to and from. 

We will be in Barbados in 3 weeks and we hired a taxi service to take us to some places we haven't visited. When we come back in November 2020, we will probably head back to the Hilton. Hope this helps

On 1/4/2020 at 6:22 PM, Noreen411 said:

Hi

Did you reserve a day pass ahead of time?  What was the cost and what was included?

Do you remember the taxi cost?

Thank you

Noreen

We used caribbean day pass.com.  We went for the no lunch option because we were going to Cuz fish shack and it was $40 per person.  $30 paid before to reserve then $50 when we got there.  No cash.  Just credit card.  I am not sure if they offer this no lunch option any more (this was in april 2018).  Go on that website and check out the different options.  I know resort for a day.com does the hilton day pass also.  We ended up buying a couple of sodas and 2 mojitos and it wasn't that much.  

43 minutes ago, jean87510 said:

We used caribbean day pass.com.  We went for the no lunch option because we were going to Cuz fish shack and it was $40 per person.  $30 paid before to reserve then $50 when we got there.  No cash.  Just credit card.  I am not sure if they offer this no lunch option any more (this was in april 2018).  Go on that website and check out the different options.  I know resort for a day.com does the hilton day pass also.  We ended up buying a couple of sodas and 2 mojitos and it wasn't that much.  

Thanks for the detailed feedback! 

• 3 weeks later...

Does anyone know if you can buy this pass directly? Or if you go through the third party, what happens if it is raining? Is the deposit lost? Also, does anyone know what the cost for a taxi is?

Sent from my SM-T713 using Tapatalk

Hi, we booked directly with hilton and they quoted us the below. They don't take any deposits and said the email is the only think I need as confirmation when we arrived.

Adult passes are $80.00 US with meal and one none alcohol beverage .Passes for children under 12 years of age are  $40.00 US which also includes a meal and a beverage as well. Umbrellas, Lounges and towels are also included in your package .

Day pass starts at 9:00am and ends at 5:30pm .

This the person we were directed to and booked with. Good luck

KENRICK BROME

Activities Manager Recreation

kenrick.brome@hilton.com