Cruise Critic Community
Maikell

Easy package and Jean Philippe (Meraviglia)

Ahoy there,

I have purchased a easy package on the MSC Meraviglia. Can use this package for (hot)drinks in the Jean Philippe Chocolate Bar?

No it does not work there. But they do have Chocolate Beverages in the Bar by Crystal Stairway, cannot remember name of Bar. There should be a Menu there with drinks listed. Hot Chocolate was wonderful. 

1 hour ago, cellfree said:

No it does not work there. But they do have Chocolate Beverages in the Bar by Crystal Stairway, cannot remember name of Bar. There should be a Menu there with drinks listed. Hot Chocolate was wonderful. 

That's correct! That would be the Edge cocktail bar. They have a couple of coffee based drinks listed on the menu, but they can also make you an iced cappuccino as well (which isn't listed). They also have an espresso drink called Shakerato which was pretty good as well.

Thanks for the clear answsers! I will catch the coffee delights on the Edge Cocktail Bar. 😉

Do somebody know what i can drink with the easy package in the British Pub? 

Edited by Maikell

You can get an Aperol and a prosecco but not an Aperol Spritz ... 🙄

36 minutes ago, sidari said:

You can get an Aperol and a prosecco but not an Aperol Spritz ... 🙄

Indeed, that are the rules of a easy package but your answer was not clear to my question;

What drinks can i order in the British Pub with my easy package?

Edited by Maikell

Most of what is included in Easy Package you can get in Pub - wines, sodas, water, beer, Long Island iced tea, etc.  Don’t have the list memorized. 

4 minutes ago, Maikell said:

Indeed, that are the rules of a easy package but your answer was not clear to my question;

What drinks can i order in the British Pub with my easy package?

I would be interested to know since we upgraded to premium what may we order.  Sailing next week very excited heard some great things

2 minutes ago, cellfree said:

Most of what is included in Easy Package you can get in Pub - wines, sodas, water, beer, Long Island iced tea, etc.  Don’t have the list memorized. 

Here it is:Screenshot_20191210-175814_Drive.thumb.jpg.27bd126907c2eecc24db64a4df0c13a4.jpg

I asked about the British Pub drinks with the easy package because i tought that they only had speciality beers. But if i can also order draught Heineken or other (alcoholic)drinks on the easy package, it will be a nice place to fill the evenings! 

The Pub is very nice, there was always a guy playing guitar and singing, the week we were on the Meraviglia it was quiet most of the time (apart from Trivia), servers were great, enjoyed it. 

9 minutes ago, cellfree said:

The Pub is very nice, there was always a guy playing guitar and singing, the week we were on the Meraviglia it was quiet most of the time (apart from Trivia), servers were great, enjoyed it. 

Thats nice to hear! I can't wait to embark! 

2 hours ago, cellfree said:

If i look to this bar menu it looks like there is not so much included for the easy package at the British Pub. Not one of the spirits hits under the 6,- euro mark but there is wiskey included on the easy package. Also no wines or soft drinks on the menu... How does this works for this bar?

british1.jpg

british2.jpg

british3.jpg

Edited by Maikell

We were able to order any of the $6 beverages such as long island iced tea as well as wines and sodas at the Pub. 

If you click on the Comparison Guide (Discover MSC/Drink Packages/Comparison Guide) you will see that House Wines are included in the Easy Package. 

No milkshake in any package?  Or has someone manage to get it from the Polar Bar at Meraviglia With a package?  For both adults and kids. 

4 hours ago, cellfree said:

The Bamboo Bar and Atmosphere Bar North have choices very similar to milkshakes. 

Ok,  Do you remember what they are called and if they are covered by the easy pkg? 

Do not remember what they were called - one had a banana and chocolate mixture and the fruit smoothie even though technically not a milkshake was very good - oh yes, part of Easy Package, we have always found it very adequate for us.