Sky Princess Questions

Is it standard now on the Sky to have a liquid hand soap in the bathroom....We never use the bar soap and I always bring a small liquid soap to use during the cruise.....if they have eliminated the bar soap, that is one less thing for me to pack.....can anyone update me on this?  We are on the Sky on Jan 25th.

Thanks,

eclue

1 hour ago, eclue said:

Is it standard now on the Sky to have a liquid hand soap in the bathroom....We never use the bar soap and I always bring a small liquid soap to use during the cruise.....if they have eliminated the bar soap, that is one less thing for me to pack.....can anyone update me on this?  We are on the Sky on Jan 25th.

Thanks,

eclue

eclue

Yes, there are liquid soap dispensers in the bathrooms.  Showers have shower gel and shampoo/conditioner combo dispensers.

sneakypiewi

...and Sky also has a pump dispenser of the lotion too. We did not care for their lotion so put the dispenser on the shelf below the sink. Ends up I also didn’t care for the pump liquid soap either and will bring my own (ugh!) on our next cruise. There are no soap dishes so I imagine a saucer from the buffet would have to be used if anyone prefers a bar soap.

3 hours ago, eclue said:

Thanks,

eclue

There is NO bar soap on the Sky.

There is a pump dispenser in the bathroom.

3A3561BB-EE4A-4061-B9E5-C880B5BE4E0B.jpeg

Great..thanks for the info....I always bring my own lotion and shower gel but I will definitely use the hand soap so I do not have to bring my own. This must be something new ....was just on the Regal in late November and they still had the bar soap in the bathroom....

53 minutes ago, CruiseVA said:

The no bar soap is supposedly being rolled out fleet wide over time. I've added bar soap to my packing list (which I usually get from hotels anyway, so I just leave them when I disembark).

I am sure everyone can understand why soft soap! No waste. Simple as that.

On 1/7/2020 at 8:29 PM, steelers36 said:

Those times are not how the restaurant actually books.  Those are simply the available times provided in the Personalizer.  You can book other times on board, on a space-available basis.

Yes you are 100% correct.  We went in person when we boarded and made reserved a 6pm time.  Thanks for the heads up

On 1/9/2020 at 3:45 PM, twodaywonder said:

The comedian? I would think the early and late seating for the comedian will be the same. What about the other days he is in the Theater. How good Steve Caouette? Is the early one PG and the later not PG?

One of the best I have seen!

On 1/9/2020 at 2:45 PM, twodaywonder said:

The comedian? I would think the early and late seating for the comedian will be the same. What about the other days he is in the Theater. How good Steve Caouette? Is the early one PG and the later not PG?

Steve Caouette was VERY funny!  We saw him on the three day and the seven day back in December.   Both shows were similar but there were notable differences.  One piece of advice, don't be late for his show!!