Why am I getting duplicate postings?

Posting on the boards will not do it for you. Send an email to help@cruisecritic.com from your Cruise Critic email address of record and be sure to include your user name.

Happy sails,

Host Kat emo32.gif

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/30/2019 at 6:18 PM, broland said:

12/30/19: The last few weeks I and others on our Board have been getting 2, 3, and sometimes 4 copies of the same posting.  The time stamp is identical on all copies.  It's a pain.  Please repair this glitch.  Thanks.

Did you get an answer to the multiple copies of a posting.  This happened to me last night 1/10/2019

On 1/11/2020 at 1:43 PM, zeke81 said:

Did you get an answer to the multiple copies of a posting.  This happened to me last night 1/10/2019

No, I haven't gotten any answers.  I did post to help@cruisecritic.com, twice, and still no answer, and still getting duplicates!  I'm trying to just ignore it, but it's difficult when there are upwards of five or six duplicates of one posting. 

16 hours ago, broland said:

No, I haven't gotten any answers.  I did post to help@cruisecritic.com, twice, and still no answer, and still getting duplicates!  I'm trying to just ignore it, but it's difficult when there are upwards of five or six duplicates of one posting. 

Do you happen to have a set of duplicate emails you can send me so I can take a look at them?  If so please forward them to help@cruisecritic.com  --- In the meantime I will dig around to see if I can find out why this would happen

13 hours ago, CC Help Jenn said:

Do you happen to have a set of duplicate emails you can send me so I can take a look at them?  If so please forward them to help@cruisecritic.com  --- In the meantime I will dig around to see if I can find out why this would happen

Many on our roll call are also receiving multiples as well.  I received 12 emails of same post on Sunday.  Most of the time it’s just 2.  It’s very annoying.  I sent you a sample of a set of duplicates.

Edited by maadimom