Transportation for 15 to Paradise Beach from Port

Happy New Year everyone.  We are a group of 15 that are thinking about Paradise Beach pay as you go option in Cozumel mid Feb.  

I remember cabs can hold 4, maybe 5 people.  I don't remember if vans.  Wondering if there is a way to get private transport back and forth to Paradise Beach?   

Also, I think we will go as soon as boat arrives to make sure we get spot, but just in case Paradise Beach is full, is there other options nearby so we don't get stuck and have Plan B.  We do not want All inclusive, so concerned they may not let us in as pay as you go admission especially since the port will be very full that day with 7 ships during mid Feb busy time.  Thanks

My advice is just get in multiple cabs all at the same time.  It's a 20 or so minute ride so what difference would it make?  If you intend to get there early I seriously doubt they will be full.  My wife and I are not AI folks either and have never been turned away either because it was full or, since they started AI, in favor of AI customers.  I can't imagine them ever doing that.  You can continue to read this sub-forum for every alternative there is but we have never needed one.  In fact, the times we have gone elsewhere we ask ourselves later why we didn't just go to P.B. which we always love. 

7 ships is not much above an average day for Cozumel, and I have never heard of PB being "full" and turning away customers.  Get off early, grab 3 van cabs (you may need ot wait a minute or two for the van cabs to work their way up the taxi line), pay your $3 per person admission fee, and grab a group of loungers where you want - beach or pool?

Have a great cruise! 😎