Any last minute suggestions? re: Edge

CruiseRQA

Looking forward to our cruise on the Edge in a couple of weeks.  I have been reading this forum regularly and have gotten much valuable information.   However I wonder if anyone has any last minute suggestions.

We will be arriving the day before and likely Ubering to the pier.   I have checked in on the app.  They say to board at 1:30.     Anything I should do once aboard?  We have not made any specialty reservations yet as the time offerings weren't very good.

We are staying after for 2 nights - planning to Uber to the airport to pick up a car and then return for our flight home two days later.

Thanks for any last minute advice. 

Although your suggested boarding time is 1:30 you can go earlier and won't be turned away.

We  normally arrive between 12-12:30.  Some start arriving at 10 however you cant board the ship that early so you check in and wait.  Then when boarding starts they call Suites, the AQ, etc.  By waiting until noon we avoid sitting or standing in the terminal waiting to board. Once on the ship you can go directly to your cabin, get your seapass cards and drop off your hand luggage.  Then we headed to the top deck and started exploring the ship - it is amazing.  We choose to start at the top so we are walking down stairs rather than up.

Enjoy the Edge, we will be on her again in April for the TA.

• Like 1

Check out the Eden Cafe (at the entrance to Eden).    Open mornings for coffee and danish.    Lunch they have a nice selection of sandwiches and soups.    Don't forget to try the chocolate brownies - The best I have ever had.   It is complementary for all passengers.    Most new passengers don't know it exists so generally not very crowded until people start discovering it. 

• Like 1