Jump to content

2020 List of NCL Officers, Hotel Director, Concierge, Crew, etc


casofilia
 Share

Recommended Posts

On 1/3/2020 at 9:05 PM, FlGoodShips said:

Including cruise director

I believe the CD on Encore WAS Silas Cook.  He was the inaugural CD for that ship, moved over from the Bliss.  He was the CD when I was on the Bliss last April and I thought he was good.  I say "was" because it's possible he'll be on vacation or he'll be reassigned.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 minutes ago, hallux said:

I believe the CD on Encore WAS Silas Cook.  He was the inaugural CD for that ship, moved over from the Bliss.  He was the CD when I was on the Bliss last April and I thought he was good.  I say "was" because it's possible he'll be on vacation or he'll be reassigned.

Silas is the CD for The Encore.  Within the next couple of weeks, all of the Senior Hotel Staff including should be getting their vacations.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Encore...does anyone know when officers and cruise director will be going on vacation? Would hate to miss them. Have gotten to know quite a few of them. 

If anyone is currently sailing, could you find out.

Thank you so much to all for information.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, FlGoodShips said:

Encore...does anyone know when officers and cruise director will be going on vacation? Would hate to miss them. Have gotten to know quite a few of them. 

If anyone is currently sailing, could you find out.

Thank you so much to all for information.

When I spoke to Silas in April on the Bliss, he told me he would be leaving in January so I would not be seeing him on my February cruise.  I have a friend who just boarded today and he is going to try and find out about other senior staff.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

For those who have sailed with former Hotel Director Prem Kainlkkara(sp?) and wondering where he is these days. I saw a posting on another website saying that he was Senior Hotel Director for Bahamas Paradise Cruise Line.  The last I knew anything about the company, they had two ships sailing out of West Palm Beach, Florida.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 1/8/2020 at 4:46 PM, Langham1865 said:

Anyone fresh off the Epic with an update of the officers?

Captain Marco.

General Manager (formerly hotel director) Nelson.
Cruise directors name is slipping my mind but to be honest he wasn’t great. Didn’t see him once. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 hours ago, CruiserDan53 said:

Captain Marco.

General Manager (formerly hotel director) Nelson.
Cruise directors name is slipping my mind but to be honest he wasn’t great. Didn’t see him once. 

Nelson is terrible. Runs a poor ship. Stephen on the Jewel is amazing

Link to comment
Share on other sites

We were on the Escape last month with:

 

Deepak Punia, General Manager

Duncan Founche, Asst General Manager

Kivanc Ucar, F&B Director

Jacky Tang, Cruise Director

Rodrigo Rodriguez, Executive Housekeeper

Godfrey Fernandes, Executive Chef

KitKat Reyes, Guest Services Manager

Jay Hizon, Restaurant Manager

Laszlo Pinter, Beverage Manager

Marthinus Visser, Cruise Next Manager

 

David Newball came on from the Epic to replace Patrick as Concierge.

 

And, a special treat for us was seeing Prejith Sukumaran again. He used to be the Executive Chef on the Escape and he has been promoted to Asst Food & Beverage Director.

 

Have a great cruise. We sure did! This is a great group.

 

Pat

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 1/3/2020 at 4:16 PM, casofilia said:

I thought it about time we started a new thread as we are now in a new year.

 

Happy New Year to all the readers and posters.

Happy New Year.  Hope you had a chance to get to the Cowichan Valley for some Timmies.

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 hours ago, Sabiney said:

We were on the Escape last month with:

 

Deepak Punia, General Manager

Duncan Founche, Asst General Manager

Kivanc Ucar, F&B Director

Jacky Tang, Cruise Director

Rodrigo Rodriguez, Executive Housekeeper

Godfrey Fernandes, Executive Chef

KitKat Reyes, Guest Services Manager

Jay Hizon, Restaurant Manager

Laszlo Pinter, Beverage Manager

Marthinus Visser, Cruise Next Manager

 

David Newball came on from the Epic to replace Patrick as Concierge.

 

And, a special treat for us was seeing Prejith Sukumaran again. He used to be the Executive Chef on the Escape and he has been promoted to Asst Food & Beverage Director.

 

Have a great cruise. We sure did! This is a great group.

 

Pat

 

 

 

 

Thanks for that info.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

When we sailed on the Sun in August of 2015 we had a Maitre D name Sasha.  We have asked on several cruises since then and the other Maitre D's know him.  I am wondering if anyone knows what ship he may be on now.  I don't know if there is more than one Maitre D named Sasha for NCL but would doubt it.  He was a blast on the cruise and we are hoping to find him again.  Thanks for any help.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Thank you for starting a new thread.  We don't sail until July of 2021, so I know that most everything i read between now and then will most likely change, but that's ok.  I like following along, and learning about the different senior staff.  We MAY take the Sun out of Orlando in Nov for a quick 3-day, but haven't decided yet.  if we do, we will stay and celebrate thanksgiving with my brother. 

 

Have a great year cruising everyone!

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

  • Forum Jump
    • Categories
      • Thank You for 25 Years - Click for Fun Stuff!
      • Forum Assistance
      • ANNOUNCEMENT: Virgin Voyages. It's Go Time
      • New Cruisers
      • Cruise Lines “A – O”
      • Cruise Lines “P – Z”
      • River Cruising
      • ROLL CALLS
      • Digital Photography & Cruise Technology
      • Special Interest Cruising
      • Cruise Discussion Topics
      • UK Cruising
      • Australia & New Zealand Cruisers
      • Canadian Cruisers
      • North American Homeports
      • Ports of Call
      • Cruise Conversations
×
×
  • Create New...