Jump to content
Cruise Critic Community
casofilia

2020 List of NCL Officers, Hotel Director, Concierge, Crew, etc

Recommended Posts

Just got off Encore-- Feb 2-Feb 9 2020 sailing-- 

I sailed in The Haven-- 

My butler was Cipriano

My stateroom steward was Michael

Armando De Guzman- Concierge  

 

Senior Officers and Staff--

IMG_1675.thumb.jpg.5c463cc2111ff23a112ab2423e7616a6.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, detwings said:

Going on the Encore March 1, 2020.  Doesa nyone know who the Haven Concierge, Asst Concierge is?  Thanks

 

Any idea where Bowen Pereira is now? We had him twice on the Breakaway and he was FANTASTIC.. loved him

I just spoke to the Pre-concierge and she said Bowen would be the concierge for the Breakaway in April.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/10/2020 at 9:13 PM, detwings said:

Going on the Encore March 1, 2020.  Doesa nyone know who the Haven Concierge, Asst Concierge is?  Thanks

 

Any idea where Bowen Pereira is now? We had him twice on the Breakaway and he was FANTASTIC.. loved him

Bowen is superb and the new concierge David Newball (Jewel?) is also excellent - common thread yes - trained by the truly amazing David Contreras.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Norwegian JOY

2/2/2020-2/14/2020

 

Captain Gunnar

GM -- Ron Mottahed

Asst. GM -- Marites "Mama Tek" Sonza

F&B -- Gilbert Derecho

CD -- Dan "Dan-Dan" Cuasito

Executive Chef -- Praveen Mathias

Chef du Cuisine -- Savio da Silva

Restaurant Mgr -- Vikram Rao

Beverage Mgr -- Suresh Palyekar

Asst. Bev. Mgr -- Frederick Vallejos

Exec. Housekeeper -- Cherry Paje

Guest Svcs. Mgr -- Rodel Gemeniano

Grp. Srvcs./Access -- Ligaya Dagasdas & Jessica Owhin

 

This is all I know.

 

If Dan-Dan is singing, GO! What a voice!!! He and Arwin (who also has a very nice voice) did a tribute to Josh Groban and Andrea Bocelli show. It was the first time they'd performed it. WOW.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Is there any chance that this Armando De Guzman- Concierge  , was a Butler on the Star before he was swept off to the under construction Epic?

 

If so, he was our first NCL Butler.

 

gary

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, gtaylor said:

Is there any chance that this Armando De Guzman- Concierge  , was a Butler on the Star before he was swept off to the under construction Epic?

 

If so, he was our first NCL Butler.

 

gary

 

Yes -- That sounds about right, and he is now Concierge on Encore... fabulous! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If anyone is interested in the Jewel as of the end of January 2020, here are the names:

Giorgio Voussolinos, Captain

Carlos Ragasa, Concierge (LOVED him!)

Rumi Khatao, General Manager (also a standout)
Mohammad Hasan, Food & Beverage Director 
Dan Olsson, Cruise Director -
Eric De Leon, Executive Housekeeper - 
Alvina Athanase, Guest Services Manager
Peter D Costa, Executive Chef
Adine Barrett, Restaurant Manager
Norman Anderson, Beverage Manager
Stephanie Davidson, Cruisenext Manager

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, casofilia said:

Is anyone able to do the officers on the Spirit after the dry dock please?

Alvin Oliva is currently the Cruise Director.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

On Bliss JC was excellent as CD. Excellent assistant Alexandro from Croatia. Both were getting off soon. I believe Luz was replacing JC. Excellent dancing opportunities on the Bliss. Especially in the Sugarcane mojitos bar with gold river duo.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Any idea where my favorite Cruise Director JC Sanchez is?  He was on the breakaway last April.  I am hoping he is on the Getaway this April!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, AZYAYA said:

Any idea where my favorite Cruise Director JC Sanchez is?

Less than 2 weeks ago it was reported in this very thread that a CD by that name was on the Bliss.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Shellbelle28 said:

If anyone is interested in the Jewel as of the end of January 2020, here are the names:

Giorgio Voussolinos, Captain

Carlos Ragasa, Concierge (LOVED him!)

Rumi Khatao, General Manager (also a standout)
Mohammad Hasan, Food & Beverage Director 
Dan Olsson, Cruise Director -
Eric De Leon, Executive Housekeeper - 
Alvina Athanase, Guest Services Manager
Peter D Costa, Executive Chef
Adine Barrett, Restaurant Manager
Norman Anderson, Beverage Manager
Stephanie Davidson, Cruisenext Manager

Was Carlos the Concierge on the Spirit in October?     He was wonderful.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, luv2c00k said:

Was Carlos the Concierge on the Spirit in October?     He was wonderful.

I'm not sure, I didn't ask him how long he'd been on the Jewel. He's honestly the best concierge we've had. Not a big, bouncy personality like some, but hugely conscientious and organized. One afternoon we ate lunch in O'Sheehans instead of Moderno, then went back to our cabin and put the do not disturb on until dinner and rested. When we opened our door, there was a letter from him asking if we were okay, he'd missed us at lunch and was concerned. That was his typical level of availability and care! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Shellbelle28 said:

I'm not sure, I didn't ask him how long he'd been on the Jewel. He's honestly the best concierge we've had. Not a big, bouncy personality like some, but hugely conscientious and organized. One afternoon we ate lunch in O'Sheehans instead of Moderno, then went back to our cabin and put the do not disturb on until dinner and rested. When we opened our door, there was a letter from him asking if we were okay, he'd missed us at lunch and was concerned. That was his typical level of availability and care! 


Might not be him - Carlos from the Spirit had a big personality.   Will have to look for his card to find out his last name.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Does anyone know if concierge Carlos Zarate is still with NCL? If so what ship?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

SPIRIT OFFICERS (taken from another website--know it is current because Manoel went aboard in France):

 

    General Manager:                Armando  DaSilva

 

    Food & Beverage:                Nikola  Donadic

 

    Restaurant Manager:          Manoel D'Silva

 

    EX. Chef:                                Matthew Cole

 

    EX. Housekeeper:                Orlando O'Neill

 

    Cruise Director:                    Alvin Oliva

 

    Guest Service:                      Bon Villalo       

 

   Beverage Manager:              Magdalena Simionov

 

   Group Services/Access       Elvira Davidenko       

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, Shellbelle28 said:

If anyone is interested in the Jewel as of the end of January 2020, here are the names:

Giorgio Voussolinos, Captain

Carlos Ragasa, Concierge (LOVED him!)

Rumi Khatao, General Manager (also a standout)
Mohammad Hasan, Food & Beverage Director 
Dan Olsson, Cruise Director -
Eric De Leon, Executive Housekeeper - 
Alvina Athanase, Guest Services Manager
Peter D Costa, Executive Chef
Adine Barrett, Restaurant Manager
Norman Anderson, Beverage Manager
Stephanie Davidson, Cruisenext Manager

Great to see Dan Olsson's name.  He was the CD on our first Breakaway cruise in September 2013.

IMG_7383.JPG

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, cementhands said:

On Bliss JC was excellent as CD. Excellent assistant Alexandro from Croatia. Both were getting off soon. I believe Luz was replacing JC. Excellent dancing opportunities on the Bliss. Especially in the Sugarcane mojitos bar with gold river duo.

Agree about JC and Alex (actually from Ukraine).  Alex went home this past Sunday and was replaced by Luz.  JC is still CD.  And the Sugarcane bar was rocking every time I walked by.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, cruiservictor said:

Great to see Dan Olsson's name.  He was the CD on our first Breakaway cruise in September 2013.

 

 

Yes, he just came aboard the Jewel beginning with the cruise we were on (1/23/2020). He was CD on a cruise we'd been on previously and we really liked him. 

Edited by Shellbelle28

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, kmc86 said:

Does anyone know if concierge Carlos Zarate is still with NCL? If so what ship?

 

Carlos Zarate was the concierge on the Spirit in October.   I am thinking at that time he mentioned he would be back on the Spirit after dry dock but not sure since it moved.    I know he loved cruising the Greek Isles.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Forum Jump
    • Categories
      • Forum Assistance
      • New Cruisers
      • Cruise Lines “A – O”
      • Cruise Lines “P – Z”
      • River Cruising
      • ROLL CALLS
      • Digital Photography & Cruise Technology
      • Member Cruise Reviews
      • Special Interest Cruising
      • Cruise Discussion Topics
      • UK Cruising
      • Australia & New Zealand Cruisers
      • North American Homeports
      • Ports of Call
      • Cruise Conversations
×
×
  • Create New...