Cruise Critic Community
Sign in to follow this  
liketraveling

Questions regarding Celebrity Eclipse

I haven’t cruised Celebrity in about 10 years.  I have been looking at a cruise on the eclipse and have some questions.

I have cruised with my elderly father.  He uses a folding rollator.  He gets around pretty good on it.  He thinks he is running a race in airports and we have to remind him it is not a race.  He uses because he has mobility issues.  Inside the cabin he uses his cane to get around. He Parks the walker in the dinning room and uses his cane to walk to the table.

When we have cruised with Holland America I have been able to order a shower stool for him.  Are you able to Request a shower stool with Celebrity?

I use a CPAP and am wondering the location of outlets in the cabin.  Are you able to order an Extention cord to use on the ship?  Are you able to buy distilled water on the ship?

I take warafin and need to get my INR checked.  I usually get it checked before leaving home.  Every once in awhile the INR will go whacky before leaving on a trip and I need to have it checked out while on a cruise.  Are there medical facilities on board that will do this for a fee.

On Princess and Holland America I have been able to get it checked if I need too? I am looking at a 13 day cruise with adding a possible 8 day on for back to back for a total of 21 days.

We usually do anytime dining on a cruise.  How does anytime dining work on Celebrity?

Thanks, appreciate any answers to my questions.

Posted (edited)

You should contact the Special Needs department and fill out the form identifying your requirements.   There are phone numbers at the bottom of the form.

https://www.celebritycruises.com/special-needs 

https://www.celebritycruises.com/content/dam/celebrity/pdf/Celebrity-Guest-Special-Needs-Form.pdf

For INR test I would discuss with Special Needs but there was a thread on this a couple years ago.  Things may have changed.

https://boards.cruisecritic.co.uk/topic/2373294-inr-testing-on-board/

If the ship has gone through Revolution by the time you sail there will be a 110V outlet on the lamp next to the bed.   If an extension cord is required just add to special needs form or ask your stateroom attendant.  Distilled water is also available by filling out the form.

Celebrity offers both traditional dining and anytime dining.  Make your request at booking time.

Edited by Jim_Iain