On - Line Check In Problem

crystalaziza

Hey guys, Question; has anyone recently had an issue with your upcoming cruise online check in? I have 2 up coming cruises, one which I just booked that is actually less than 60 days out. My check ins are always done as soon as I book my cruises. Everything comes up with the green check mark as being complete except for the contact information. So my on line check in progress will not move past the 80 percent progress mark, keeping me from being able to print out my e docs. I've gone back & erased and re done the contact info and still nothing. I have more problems with NCL's web site than anything else on the internet. Just wondering if anyone else is experiencing this and what they have done (if anything) to fix the issue! Thanks a lot. 

18 minutes ago, disneylover89 said:

I have read you can't check in fully until you get the e-mail from NCL saying you can now check in

If you're having a problem that you can't resolve call NCL Tech support, they'll take care of it in a jiffy. 

Edited by All-ready2cruise

6 minutes ago, All-ready2cruise said:

You can check-in online, in other words, fill out all the pertinent information, including credit card info, as soon as you book your cruise.  I have one booked for next year (April 2021) and can fill in any info I want to. 

If you're having a problem that you can't resolve call NCL Tech support, they'll take care of it in a jiffy. 

I will clarify, you can't fully check in and print