Persian Garden Pass cost

ISABELLA

18 minutes ago, ISABELLA said:

Will be going on 10 days Caribbean cruise and would like to get 10 days Pass to the Persian Garden.

Does anyone know the cost per couple?

Thank you.

Probably around 180-200  I know on 11 day I just took in november it was 203ish.  It was 169 plus 18 or 20 grat for it.  Cant remember exactly.   Okay found receipt it was 199.42 for 11 day cruise for Persian Gardens on the Reflection.  I used it every day sometimes twice, well worth if IMHO 

Edited by bikerunner
I really cant type
  • Like 1

46 minutes ago, liketraveling said:

Do you go directly to the spa to purchase the pass for the thermal suite.

I am not in a Aqua Class.

I get the Thermal Pass on HAL but I am able to pre-purchase it.

I haven’t sailed Celebrity in about 10 years.

Just go to spa main desk.  That is where I always sign up.  

Travel1light—

A couples pass for 7 days on the Edge is $399 ($28 per person per day)

Single passes:

7 day $219 ($31/day)

6 day $219 ($36.50/day)

5 day $189 (almost $38/day)

4 day $159 ($40/day)

3 day $129 ($43/day)

2 day $99 ($50/day)

1 day $69 

1 hour ago, lizinindy said:

Travel1light—

Single passes:

7 day $219 ($31/day)

6 day $219 ($36.50/day)

4 day $159 ($40/day)

3 day $129 ($43/day)

2 day $99 ($50/day)

1 day $69 

Thanks, That gives me a good idea on expenses 

50 minutes ago, packedandready said:

Can someone please explain Persian gardens? 

Just a mix of different type of saunas, and relaxation beds.  Most have the Wet, Dry and Arometherapy.  The Reflection has also an added Cold Room.  the beds in the room Persian Gardens are curved and heated.  Some people love them some dont.   I enjoy the persian gardens, easy way to refresh after long day in sun or workout.  There are plenty of links out there on Celebrity.  I dont know the set up of how the Epic does it at this point.   Aqua class rooms have access to it included in there rate.  Everyone else has to pay for passes.  

On 1/7/2020 at 8:04 AM, bikerunner said:

Just a mix of different type of saunas, and relaxation beds.  Most have the Wet, Dry and Arometherapy.  The Reflection has also an added Cold Room.  the beds in the room Persian Gardens are curved and heated.  Some people love them some dont.   I enjoy the persian gardens, easy way to refresh after long day in sun or workout.  There are plenty of links out there on Celebrity.  I dont know the set up of how the Epic does it at this point.   Aqua class rooms have access to it included in there rate.  Everyone else has to pay for passes.  

The Persian Gardens on Constellation (and other M class ships pre-revolution) do not remotely resemble the Persian Gardens on S-class shops.  On the M-class ships, the Persian Gardens is a windowless (dark!) space with a long tile bench. There aren’t any I individual tile beds And the space is not very inviting.  We skipped that experience entirely but thoroughly enjoy the heated tile beds on the S-class ships.  

Edited by cruisin lady ca
  • Like 3

On 1/7/2020 at 3:21 AM, billydog said:

Before you spend your money have a tour of the facility to see if it meets your needs. We have had access through Aqua Class but I doubt I would pay for it.

And we have purchased Persian Garden passes for both of us on cruises where we didn't upgrade to Aqua Class.    On two different cruises I have upgraded us to Aqua when the price between our booked cabin and an Aqua cabin fell within the added cost of the passes, since I knew it was money we were going to spend anyway.

We just paid $229 plus grats for two on a 9 night on Silhouette.  Would not do it again.  This was probably the most disappointing aspect of the cruise.  There was a steam room and aroma therapy room.  Stone loungers, some hot and some not.  The aroma therapy room only had aroma on embarkation day.  I even asked about it on other days but it never improved.  Steam room was nice but that alone was not worth the cost of the pass.  Agree...take a tour before you book.  

On 1/7/2020 at 9:30 AM, lizinindy said:

Travel1light—

Single passes:

7 day $219 ($31/day)

6 day $219 ($36.50/day)

4 day $159 ($40/day)

3 day $129 ($43/day)

2 day $99 ($50/day)

1 day $69 

WOW! - not worth the money. 2 months ago the charge for 15 days TA  on Silhouette was $360/ couple.

Thank you for a reply.

Edited by ISABELLA
adding

31 minutes ago, ISABELLA said:

I didn't know that they  charge tax and gratuity for PG. Interesting....🤨

I was thinking the same thing. Tax on a service and gratuity??? For what? What services are they performing to merit a tip?

• 2 years later...

Hi there;  Yes I know this thread is a couple of years old but wanted to know if anyone knows the pricing these days.  Just booked the Equinox for an upcoming September cruise and on the cruise planner it only shows a 1 day pass for $49 but nothing further.  Was looking for a package for the entire cruise.  Curious if they do 9 night pass or total cruise length passes.  Tried getting an Aqua Class room (which included the Thermal Spa) but they're sold out.  Thank you.