Cozumel Cruise Excursions.net

joedi

1 hour ago, joedi said:

Has anyone used this outfit?  Offer of five-hour customized Jeep tour, with meal and admissions, sounds good... too good? http://cozumelcruiseexcursions.net/cozumel-jeep-tour.html

There have been mixed reviews about this company and the jeep tour in particular on this board.

I think this is the company Mitsugirly just used and she is in the middle of writing an intensive photo review. I don't know if she has written about her day in Cozumel yet but you could search in members list. Hopefully she will see this and reply direct if that is who she used.

Edited by c-leg5

We used this company for a snorkel tour, and overall it was excellent.  We ran into one snag when our boat broke down enroute to the first snorkel spot, but they ended up bringing out a 2nd boat to pick us up and all was well.  The guides were all very friendly and informative, we had a great time.   We were picked up from the port by a woman, I believe she owns the company or manages, and she was very organized and professional.  We are visting Cozumel again this February (not on a cruise) and have booked excursions with them again.

49 minutes ago, LousMama said:

We used this company for a snorkel tour, and overall it was excellent.  We ran into one snag when our boat broke down enroute to the first snorkel spot, but they ended up bringing out a 2nd boat to pick us up and all was well.  The guides were all very friendly and informative, we had a great time.   We were picked up from the port by a woman, I believe she owns the company or manages, and she was very organized and professional.  We are visting Cozumel again this February (not on a cruise) and have booked excursions with them again.

Welcome to the boards and thanks for the detailed feedback! 😎