Started to book and no discounts for Vets or anyone. I was told the discount is now reflected int he low prices.

Welcome the new year with perks galore. A brand new decade is here and the world is your oyster. Book a 2-night getaway to Grand Bahama or Nassau from $99 per person. Reserve an ocean view stateroom or a suite today to enjoy perks as endless as the ocean: $20 Onboard Credit, 20% Off Specialty Dining, Spa and Wi-Fi, 5 Drinks for $20 and Kids under 12 Sail Free. Take the plunge into 2020 today!

Only certain dates for the $99 OV cabin. Started booking May 25, 2020 Grand Classica to Nassau and the OV is is not $99.00. Yes it does say from $99.00

$139.00 pp + the Tax and Port of $109.00 pp I personally do not see the reflection of the low price.

We will book. Still better than any other cruise line.

We will sit back and see if they offer anything different in the near future. That has happen to me more than once. Book it and the next week a better deal.

With my luck. It will happen again.

Just a guess but I'll bet the last two months have not been great for BPCL.   The Cuba thing generated a lot of older ship spare capacity and the storm damage and fares have been crazy low for inside/outside cabins out of FLL/MIA.   They did get some good PR for helping out.   Pretty soon the season will pick up and the smaller Cuba ships will find new deployments (NCL Empress case in point) and things should settle in.  It is hard to be the cheapest cruise line when the big guys are $149 also for three days.   Good for you to help keep the lights on for them.  

On 1/8/2020 at 3:26 PM, twodaywonder said:

Well I said, heck let's book. The price went up $20.00 overnight for most all cabins.

Now for May 25 inside $139.00 OV is $159.00, $79.50 pp per day. $20 OBC and 5 drinks. Plus the Parking cost. No Way! Just looked up the Caribbean Princess 7 night for May 2nd OV Fort Lauderdale $68.00 per day per person. Plus I can get $250.00 OBC on the Princess. $50 from the TA, $100 Vets and $100 stock. No more quickie for us. Not until it drops to the old regular price of $129.00 for an OV.  As I mentioned no more discounts. It may be some time before they recoop their cost of helping out. We would have booked at the $139.00 OV till the very next day it went up $20.00 pp WE just cannot justify the added $40.00 in one day.

• 2 weeks later...