Show Times & Select Dining - Summit to Bermuda

bandp407

DH & I have sailed the Solstice ships many times & the show times are typically 7pm &9pm. Never sailed on the Millenium Ships. We just booked my brother on the Summit for July to Bermuda with Select dining. I would like to reserve some nights for them as it’s their 30th Anniversary. Does anyone know if select dining is on deck 4 or 5 & what are the show times? I can’t find any of the Celebrity Today for the Summit.

Also had to take cabin 6043 (port forward) as it was the only cabin available that wasn’t Concierge for $700 more!! Not my choice to be so far forward.Hope it will be OK

Any info or comments would be much appreciated. 

Thank You.

Paula

Last year on our Summit cruise Select Dining was on deck 4. Can't guarantee it will be the same for your cruise. We made reservations in advance using the cruise planner and never had to wait. We were also able to be in the same area and get our fantastic server every night.

Thank you lorimay. I will make their reservations in advance and request a table for 2, hopefully with a table that is really a 2 top. I saw your review! They will have to speak with the dining room when onboard. Like you we have always been accommodated. Agreed the tables are ridiculously close!!

Any feedback From anyone on the forward balcony cabins on deck 6? I know you had a family veranda.

thank you again! Happy Cruising!