Cruise Critic Community
TwinMommyByGrace

Eurodam-explorations cafe and mdr lunch?

For those of you who have been on the Eurodam in the last year, is the explorations café coffee bar an actual separate counter or is it like on the Oosterdam, part of what used to be the crow's nest bar, with the bar and the coffee "shop" being one in the same? 

Also, I just read a review about the Eurodam  from Dec 2019 and the person said they no longer offer lunch in the mdr, even on shore days.  Does anyone know if this is indeed correct? If it is I am assuming it is fairly new since we were on the Oosterdam in June and Zaandam in July and lunch was still being served in the mdr most days.  

Thanks for any information you can provide!

1 hour ago, TwinMommyByGrace said:

For those of you who have been on the Eurodam in the last year, is the explorations café coffee bar an actual separate counter or is it like on the Oosterdam, part of what used to be the crow's nest bar, with the bar and the coffee "shop" being one in the same? 

Also, I just read a review about the Eurodam  from Dec 2019 and the person said they no longer offer lunch in the mdr, even on shore days.  Does anyone know if this is indeed correct? If it is I am assuming it is fairly new since we were on the Oosterdam in June and Zaandam in July and lunch was still being served in the mdr most days.  

Thanks for any information you can provide!

The bar in what used to be the Crow's Nest is just that a bar, that serves coffee products also.