NCL Star Itinerary change 6/28/20 cruise

ronheg

40 minutes ago, julig22 said:

The obc and fcc is for the May 3 cruise and is most likely because the changes happened after final payment.  If changes are made before final payment is due (as in the case of a July cruise), you have the opportunity to cancel without penalty if you don't like the itinerary at that time.  Or rebook if prices change due to itinerary changes. 

If you book with a TA, any communication with NCL will go through them - and your TA will (or at least should) forward that communication to you.

The credit was also offered on the June 28th sailing and final payment is not until 28 February.  

Edited by Mom2kmo

our 14th to 28th June sailing has also been given the credit and the final pay isnt till april, no mention of refunding though - personally I cant see that the times are gonna make much differance  tbh as I dont think it even goes dark at that time of year on this itin

On 1/13/2020 at 5:13 AM, ighten said:

our 14th to 28th June sailing has also been given the credit and the final pay isnt till april, no mention of refunding though - personally I cant see that the times are gonna make much differance  tbh as I dont think it even goes dark at that time of year on this itin

Final pay on my 6/14-6/28 cruise is feb 15th, NOT April!!!!

The Star had propulsion problems in Jan of 2017.  We missed half our ports as it only had One engine. 

Then it had NONE after leaving Melbourne causing us to be Tugged back.  Missed all of NZ.

So bad we had Australian News  helicopters circling and news crews in ports.

Abandon ship 

• Haha 1