Jump to content

Live Again from Oasis 1/12/2020 - No Dawgs, lots of CATS🐯


John&LaLa
 Share

Recommended Posts

3 hours ago, John&LaLa said:

 

I'm worried about overexposure, but having a blast so far

 

Internet is to bad to do a picture heavy review.

 

Will do a cabin review when we get home.

We have a rather interesting corner aft

Edited by John&LaLa
  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, John&LaLa said:

 

Internet is to bad to do a picture heavy review.

 

Will do a cabin review when we get home.

We have a rather interesting corner aft

My favorite cabin is Deck 7 corner aft. Those balconies are huge!

I can’t book those cabins any more because they don’t show as available for two people in a cabin.(They want to have it booked for three people now.😡)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

22 minutes ago, Drock20J said:

MORE!?

 

I think I speak for the masses, we should see more!

 

See post #522

 

I'll probably use the member gallery Oasis album.

Trying to get guidance now

Edited by John&LaLa
Link to comment
Share on other sites

36 minutes ago, Buccaneergirl said:

My favorite cabin is Deck 7 corner aft. Those balconies are huge!

I can’t book those cabins any more because they don’t show as available for two people in a cabin.(They want to have it booked for three people now.😡)

 

Deck 9, odd balcony, but lots of sun

Link to comment
Share on other sites

39 minutes ago, John&LaLa said:

 

Tease

 

 

We're in corner balcony 7388 in Feb & May. Are you on deck 8? Wait, deck 10? We've been in both 7388 & 7688 and really like Starboard side better. 

 

John....were you able to check on the "freeplay"?

Edited by TYMAN
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Buccaneergirl said:

My favorite cabin is Deck 7 corner aft. Those balconies are huge!

I can’t book those cabins any more because they don’t show as available for two people in a cabin.(They want to have it booked for three people now.😡)

 

I was able to book 1688 for my upcoming Mariner cruise and there are only two of us.  Booked it onboard Serenade, next cruise just had to contact corporate to have it released.  Got confirmation the next day.

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, TYMAN said:

 

We're in corner balcony 7388 in Feb & May. Are you on deck 8? Wait, deck 10? We've been in both 7388 & 7688 and really like Starboard side better. 

 

John....were you able to check on the "freeplay"?

 

Deck 9, 9390 Starboard. 

 

My Pinnacle welcome letter says $6, but I used it last night and it was $8. Not sure if I got anything extra for Prime. Will ask host if I get a chance.  I'll try and find LA to get more loyalty level handouts.

20200121_121443.thumb.jpg.07774b8dec2ea8956f7cd1df72e87267.jpg

 

I did ask a cashier about the free play on Oasis. She confirmed $2 for gold, $4 for Platinum,  and $6 for Emerald and up.

 

Edited by John&LaLa
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Leo's my MIL's favorite! Ha! Last question, promise....:-) Pat told me one of them will be going on vacation soon. Can you find out who will be where end of Feb and beginning of May? I'll buy you a Heineken or three......

Link to comment
Share on other sites

37 minutes ago, TYMAN said:

Leo's my MIL's favorite! Ha! Last question, promise....:-) Pat told me one of them will be going on vacation soon. Can you find out who will be where end of Feb and beginning of May? I'll buy you a Heineken or three......

 

Hi Bill,

 

We are presently sailing on the Allure. Also had $8 free play on each Sea Pass Card. Casino cashier told us the $6 free play may not be offered in the future. The $6 free play was offered for Diamond, Diamond Plus and Pinnacle.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, STANMELB said:

 

Hi Bill,

 

We are presently sailing on the Allure. Also had $8 free play on each Sea Pass Card. Casino cashier told us the $6 free play may not be offered in the future. The $6 free play was offered for Diamond, Diamond Plus and Pinnacle.

Thanks John......hope all is well with you & Sandy! 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, John&LaLa said:

 

Yes, Tao and Leo. I have not met Leo yet

 

Leo is great...very enthusiastic, very energetic.  He is constantly working the room, and even cleaning dirty plates in the overflow area (VCL lounge).  He and Tao are equally fantastic.  🙂  

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, TYMAN said:

Leo's my MIL's favorite! Ha! Last question, promise....:-) Pat told me one of them will be going on vacation soon. Can you find out who will be where end of Feb and beginning of May? I'll buy you a Heineken or three......

 

I'll ask tonight. I don't mind questions. Easier than doing a Live.

 

On Mariner I think you can get Newcastle draft in the lounge😁

20200121_085524.thumb.jpg.897d4a61281cec03acfe89efd8de38d8.jpg

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, TYMAN said:

Leo's my MIL's favorite! Ha! Last question, promise....:-) Pat told me one of them will be going on vacation soon. Can you find out who will be where end of Feb and beginning of May? I'll buy you a Heineken or three......

 

Hi Bill...it's Leo going on vacation from what I understand...with Tao going back to the DL while he is gone and a temp coming in to help with SL.  I am sure John will get more info.  

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

35 minutes ago, STANMELB said:

 

Hi Bill,

 

We are presently sailing on the Allure. Also had $8 free play on each Sea Pass Card. Casino cashier told us the $6 free play may not be offered in the future. The $6 free play was offered for Diamond, Diamond Plus and Pinnacle.

 

Any Idea why you got $8?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

  • Forum Jump
    • Categories
      • Forum Assistance
      • ICYMI Cruise Critic Live Special Event: Q&A with Silversea Cruises
      • New Cruisers
      • Cruise Lines “A – O”
      • Cruise Lines “P – Z”
      • River Cruising
      • ROLL CALLS
      • Digital Photography & Cruise Technology
      • Special Interest Cruising
      • Cruise Discussion Topics
      • UK Cruising
      • Australia & New Zealand Cruisers
      • Canadian Cruisers
      • North American Homeports
      • Ports of Call
      • Cruise Conversations
×
×
  • Create New...