magic

jcool

1 hour ago, coevan said:

why are you so rude? We stayed in the Cloud 9 balcony on deck 12, loved it

How am I being rude?  He asked if anyone had sailed the magic. How is referring someone to the cruise critic reviews where there is tons of feedback rude instead of waiting for one reply to trickle in?  You’re the one with an unreasonable comment. 

46 minutes ago, tallnthensome said:

How am I being rude?  He asked if anyone had sailed the magic. How is referring someone to the cruise critic reviews where there is tons of feedback rude instead of waiting for one reply to trickle in?  You’re the one with an unreasonable comment. 

because you never answer anyone, just direct them to different portals, which may or may not be as effective as the Carnival board

I have sailed in aft-extended balconies several times on the Magic.  Never a whiff.  Once or twice I noticed a slight sewage smell near the atrium elevators on deck 3.

I have read reports here from people sailing in forward cove balconies on deck 2 of the Magic, complaining about a sewage smell.  I have not experienced this first hand.

We thoroughly enjoyed the Magic.

We sailed in an interior on Lido last summer. Had a sewer smell in the hallway near the laundry at the beginning of the cruise. As soon as maintenance cleaned the lint traps and a floor trap in the laundry room, the smell went away 😊

We've had cabins on deck 7 & deck 8 - never problems with smells there.  I have noticed on different ships that there are certain areas where I've smelled unpleasant odors, but I think it was on a lower deck.  I don't recall if it's been every ship or just a few.  My signature has the actual cabin numbers if you want them - I think one was 7441.  I'd look, but my signature doesn't show up when I am writing a post.  Anyway, it just seems that I would smell it while walking somewhere else, so I don't know if it was present the entire cruise or not.

On 1/11/2020 at 1:59 PM, coevan said:

because you never answer anyone, just direct them to different portals, which may or may not be as effective as the Carnival board

So you noticed that also.  I ask a question once (after 23 plus cruises) and was told it was not Norwegian related. WHAT ???? Ir was a NCL cruise i was asking about. She turned right around and answered someone else the same way. I made a comeback by saying that is apparently everyone’s answer.  Next thing i know my whole post was gone.  I started to find out how and why. Left it alone.  Everyone recognizes a smarty pants when they read it.