2020 ncl entertainment changes?

havanadaydreaming

Anyone know of new additions or changes to ncl main theatre shows in '20? 

Normally I'd just go to ncl website and search ship by ship but I've made commitment to the Mrs (who booked surprise cruise later in year) to stay off the website, even without logging in. Ha!

***We saw Priscilla on Epic and it was way better than I anticipated. We liked the Cirque show but i hated the cramped seating at dinner table, itty bitty living space! We missed both shows on Escape a few years ago -went with Jersey Boys dinner show instead. 

Sorry to hijack this thread OP, but is there some place I can check out show "reviews"?  I've tried searching several ways, but probably am not using the correct phraseology... Have never been on NCL before, nor have I ever been to a broadway show.  TIA

@gigito2 I've never seen any cruise ship show reviews, per se, like you'd see in the NYT or Rotten Tomatoes here on CC.  You just have to sift through the plethora of cruise reviews and see if anyone made comments on a particular show.  Also keep in mind the person writing the review is probably NOT a professional drama critic so their tastes may not coincide with yours.  For example, we saw 'Million Dollar Quartet' last year on Getaway; I LOVED it and saw it twice; DW didn't care for it and left before the encore.   NEITHER of us cared for 'Rock of Ages' on Breakaway.

As BirdTravels correctly points out the Broadway-type shows on the B'away & B-away Plus class ships are contracted for 5 years.  I do wish, however, that NCL would publish a list on their website of which shows are on which ships.

3 hours ago, tomk3212 said:

I do wish, however, that NCL would publish a list on their website of which shows are on which ships.

While they don't have a list of all the ships, each ship has its own list under what's on board and then entertainment.