MSC Meraviglia interior cabin for 4 people

Danny61231

My family of 4 has an interior cabin booked on the Meraviglia this coming March and need some help. So far, during all of our research we have been unable to locate ANY photos of an interior cabin on the Meraviglia that's set up to sleep 4 people. Can anyone provide a photo that shows what I'm looking for?

I'm assuming that they will be Pullman beds but it blows my mind that no photos of this seem to exist.... thanks in advance!

I guess that it's possible but I can't say that I've ever seen an interior cabin on the Meraviglia that has a couch in it either.... Also, with the interior cabin being smaller, it seems like a couch would take up A LOT of room compared to pullman beds. It's so weird that no pictures seem to exist..... But I'm assuming that someone must know!

1 hour ago, dexddd said:

I don't have any pics but MSC site showing two squares for insides for four meaning two Pullman.

When you sailing?

There are plenty inside staterooms listed for 4 person occupancy.

Deck 11:  11338,11340,11342...

Deck 12:  12309,12302,12304...

Deck 13:  ...

Deck 14:  ...

...over 50 staterooms

Key: 3rd and 4th bed are pullman beds

Cabins look similar or same size compared to 2-person occupancy.

Edited by SirWolf

9 hours ago, Danny61231 said:

My family of 4 has an interior cabin booked on the Meraviglia this coming March and need some help. So far, during all of our research we have been unable to locate ANY photos of an interior cabin on the Meraviglia that's set up to sleep 4 people. Can anyone provide a photo that shows what I'm looking for?

I'm assuming that they will be Pullman beds but it blows my mind that no photos of this seem to exist.... thanks in advance!

Look for your cabin # on the deck plan.  It will tell you if you give have pullman or sofa bed that turns in to a bunk bed.

Our experience:  when we had a balcony cabin for our family of 3, the sofa was converted to a "twin bed".  For our Oct 2019 cruise, we had an inside cabin for 3 - pullman bed for our daughter.  It looks just like the picture below with the pullman bed that come down from the side walls.

What is it specifically you are looking to find from a picture?

MR_inside_490x308.jpg

The one below is from Seaside:

Image result for meraviglia inside cabin for 4 people

Edited by lifeasme123

Thanks for the replies guys! We're sailing on March 22nd and can't wait although we're nervous being in such a small room with young kids. I was just hoping to see a picture with the beds to show us exactly what our layout will be and what kind of room we're dealing with. I'm assuming that it will be similar to that Seaside layout pictured above but it still amazes me that no pictures exist from the Meraviglia with pullman beds.

2 hours ago, Danny61231 said:

Thanks for the replies guys! We're sailing on March 22nd and can't wait although we're nervous being in such a small room with young kids. I was just hoping to see a picture with the beds to show us exactly what our layout will be and what kind of room we're dealing with. I'm assuming that it will be similar to that Seaside layout pictured above but it still amazes me that no pictures exist from the Meraviglia with pullman beds.

Even though the picture I posted was from Seaside, it's the same as the inside cabin we had on Meravigilia this past Oct.

Look at the MSC website for their deck plan.  Locate your cabin number.  Based on that it will tell you if the room has pullman or sofabed( which means the bed will become a bunk bed).  

2 hours ago, Danny61231 said:

What experience did you book for the Inside cabin:  bella, fantastica or aurea?

There is a pic of exactly what you're looking for on a deck plans site. Pics are available for members only. I will say it's exactly as lifeasme123 showed. Just visualize the other Pullman down with a gap about one forth the width of the bed beneath. There is quite a lot of floor space in the interiors as I'm sure you've seen on the vid tube.  The ship has a lot of wide-open areas so kids can move. The kids program may work for you.

12 hours ago, Danny61231 said:

We are too.  Did you sign up for M&G?

Less than 70 days.