Cruise Critic Community
cdnscouse

Sugar is the biggest culprit

Sugar is a huge issue, pun intended.lol It will blow your mind what healthy products ts have way to much sugar. There is a fantastic documentary that I encourage everyone struggling to lose weight must watch. I will change forever the way you eat. The film is called, "That Sugar Film" it's on Amazon prime or Netflix or both can't remember.

Thank you for the recommendation.  I gave up sugar for a twenty day church fast and I can really feel the difference.   I have no desire to snack between meals and that’s totally not me.  I’ll watch the documentary for sure.  

I honestly think giving up sugar is a big part of the reason I've been able to lose weight. I eat as little sugar as possible. It's extremely difficult (if not impossible) to not eat any sugar, as there is sugar in pretty much everything. I completely cut out most sweets, though, besides a few things that are naturally sweetened instead of using sugar (or they have very little sugar).

My substitutions:

- "Two Good" Yogurt. Only has 2g of sugar, instead of the 20g regular yogurt has.

- Lily's chocolate bars. Sweetened with Erythritol and Stevia.

- Enlightened Ice Cream. Mostly sweetened with Erythritol, but it does have some sugar.

I'm not a fan of artificial sweeteners, so I don't drink diet sodas at all. I drink water 98% of the time. If I want something different, I will grab a BAI drink, which is sweetened with... you guessed it, Erythritol! haha

Watching this documentary now...it’s great information!

At the end Mr Sugar...”I’m coming for your kids” ....LOL