Cruise Critic Community
Sign in to follow this  
Vinnyv20032003

Any Luck Emailing CelebrityMoveUp@Celebrity.com ???

Hey everyone,

My mom and I are about 1 month away from sailing on the Edge. We are currently in an Oceanview room, but I am interested in trying to "Move-Up" to a Deluxe or Panoramic Oceanview room (there's availability for both). The Move-Up offers currently do not provide an opportunity to "Move-Up" bid within the Oceanview categories. Has anyone had any luck in emailing CelebrityMoveUp@Celebrity.com  and hearing back from them? 

Thanks for your insight & experiences!

PS - I cannot opt for a straight 'category to category' upgrade as the price difference is far too great.

What about just upgrading your stateroom category and paying for it straight away? That is possible, even after final payment. However, you would get moved to the current promotion with the perks included there (i.e. you might lose perks you received on the original booking), so be sure to check if that's viable for you.

EDIT: Or did I misunderstand what you meant with the fact that you can't do a category-to-category upgrade (I thought you meant Oceanview to Blacony upgrade)? The above-mentioned is the only possibility in your case, as far as I am aware.

Edited by mikkelhansen

MoveUp program is handled by a 3rd party so I don't think there is any benefit in contacting CelebrityOneTouch

Move up I only to move from a category to a higher category; OV to Veranda, Veranda to CC,  not for moving subcategories which is what I believe you were hoping to do. 

That email address is to ask for assistance, so they should reply back.  In general, what's on offer is what is on offer.  I've never noticed "within category" upgrades.