Bonsai teppanyaki

carribbound

6 minutes ago, carribbound said:

I am cruising in 24 days on Horizon. I wanted to make a reservation for the bonsai teppanyaki. I don’t see this as an option. Am I missing something? Thank you. 

I know it disappeared from Panorama months ago. JH said it was a “glitch.” But they haven’t fixed the glitch yet. Finally I just emailed them to make a reservation.

Edited by Saint Greg

2 hours ago, Saint Greg said:

I know it disappeared from Panorama months ago. JH said it was a “glitch.” But they haven’t fixed the glitch yet. Finally I just emailed them to make a reservation.

What was the email address that you used, when you made your Bonsai Teppanyaki reservation for the Panorama?

1 hour ago, Zingy2 said:

What was the email address that you used, when you made your Bonsai Teppanyaki reservation for the Panorama?

I just confirmed a reservation for Bonsai on Panorama in April using this email address: 

PANORAMA BONSAI <POBONSAI@carnival.com>

On 1/16/2020 at 2:26 AM, Saint Greg said:

I requested a specific date and time. Told them I was unable to book on the website.

Took your advice and used the email address you provided.  There are currently three (3) dinner seating times available for our November 2020 sailing on the Panorama: 5:30PM, 7:15PM and 9:00PM.  We were able to make our reservations.  The process only took a total of four (4) days.  Two days to respond to our initial email request to see if there were any available slots and then two days to receive our confirmation. Pretty quick turnaround time.  Thank you again for your original post regarding this.  It was most helpful.

Edited by Zingy2
  • Like 1

So, if I am on the Horizon, do I put Horizon where it says Panorama? I called Carnival twice, was told its a glitch and another time sent to fun shops who couldn't help me. Does anyone have email contact to the Carnival Horizon Bonsai Teppanyaki?

On 1/20/2020 at 8:38 PM, Zingy2 said:

Took your advice and used the email address you provided.  There are currently three (3) dinner seating times available for our November 2020 sailing on the Panorama: 5:30PM, 7:15PM and 9:00PM.  We were able to make our reservations.  The process only took a total of four (4) days.  Two days to respond to our initial email request to see if there were any available slots and then two days to receive our confirmation. Pretty quick turnaround time.  Thank you again for your original post regarding this.  It was most helpful.

Did you have to prepay the reservation?

On 1/23/2020 at 8:18 PM, SNJCruisers said:

No, sorry.  Jiji's Asian Kitchen is HZJIJI@carnival.com

35 pp for Teppanyaki is comparable  to home, so not a value to us.

We think the show is better than the food at Teppanyaki. It is a fun experience, probably wouldn't do it again. There is no comparison to the Steakhouse for the same price, about

• 3 weeks later...

Hello! I am trying to make a teppanyaki reservation for my september 27 voyage on the Horizon...does anyone know the email to make a reservation? It's now showing on the specialty dining options. I called but the lady I spoke with couldn't help me nor tell me if it was booked.

10 hours ago, ANcruisers said:

Hello! I am trying to make a teppanyaki reservation for my september 27 voyage on the Horizon...does anyone know the email to make a reservation? It's now showing on the specialty dining options. I called but the lady I spoke with couldn't help me nor tell me if it was booked.

If it's showing in your cruise manager you shouldn't need to email.  Just select it in the manager and make the reservation.

13 hours ago, ANcruisers said:

Hello ANcruisers!!

We are on the same cruise as you. The days don't seem to be moving that fast though. It's still a ways out.

On 1/16/2020 at 2:43 AM, Wanna_Cruize said:

I just confirmed a reservation for Bonsai on Panorama in April using this email address: 

PANORAMA BONSAI <POBONSAI@carnival.com>

Is this the email you would use for the Horizon Teppanyaki but replace Panorama with Horizon? Is this correct or is there another email to use instead? Thanks in advance!