South Pacific from Brisbane help needed

Nick2000

We have been to Noumea a few times and there is a wide variety of tours you can pick up either prior or at the terminal.  One of the largest operators is Lyvai and I have been happy with the tour we did with them.  Depending on what you like you should be able to pick up a tour that meets your needs.  

As for Port Vila - this is a country that is on the start of their cruise tourist journey, so depending on your level of expectation it may be worth looking at getting something from the ship.  The on wharf tour operators / taxi drivers can be very aggressive with touting for business.  The transport is also not at the level you would be used to - unlikely to have air con etc (to quote my husband, this is where cars go to die).

My plan for the next time we visit is to go to a spa then hit town for the cheapest duty free in the south pacific.  

I'd been to Port Vila before so I booked a private operator via face book and I was redi to go. 🙂

Our van was comfortable and had aircon. 

yes you will be harassed on the dock by lots of people telling you they are Stanley and are redi to go.

Edited to add...  our trip in Noumea was cancelled so we planned to book on arrival.  There were 2 ships in and the docking centre was a zoo. 

Edited by MrsWaldo