Serenity Salad Bar on Horizon

2 hours ago, chrcruiser said:

I Have not recently been able to find info on the Salad Bar on Horizon in the Serenity area. Is it still there? if so, can someone share the menu? Thanks!

I am not sure if the salad bar you reference is the same as the one on Vista, if so, I never saw a menu... it was just a collection of salad ingredients, you told the attendant which one(s) you wanted and they made the salad for you... if there was a menu, I completely missed it!

But you can just head up, grab a bowl, tell them what you want and take it to wherever you are at on the boat. I grabbed 2 bowls 1 for me, 1for DW and carried them down to the Havana deck. Faster than hitting any buffet, Guys Blue Iquana, pizza.

I was on the Panorama and went to the salad bar on the serenity deck.  So many choices and they had some fresh fruit (pineapple) that was delicious.  No menu, just pick what you want.

I enjoyed the salad bar on the Vista in December(serenity deck).  Many, many items to pick from.  I was able to put together my own salad.  Each ingredient had a set of tongs so one could build their own salad.  Biggest problem was that my salad was so huge after I went through all the items, I was stuffed after eating it!