Favorite Port of Call with Carnival

I'm probably in the minority here, but I really love Cozumel.  I think the water there is prettier than any other port I've been to, and there's a great shopping area right at the port.

like most islands, when we lived on our boat in St.Thomas, locals do not go anywhere near Waterfront Rd. on Tuesday or any heavy cruise ship schedule days. 

2 hours ago, coevan said:

love the Cays of Belize, Belize City not so much

We loved the Cays too and Roatan has always put a smile on our faces when we visit. 

We fell in love with Puerto Rico. Having so little time on our cruise stops , we were curious to come back to explore the island. Which we have done on land vacations.  

As with any place we spend time , it’s the people who make the difference. Doesn’t hurt to have a gorgeous natural environment! PR is blessed with both. ❤️❤️
🛳

Bobbi 

If the question is Carnival-exclusive, then it is HMC. Beautiful beach without having to pay for access, taxis, or lunch. Other than that, Barbados was really nice.

14 hours ago, coevan said:

We loved Dominica, a rare stop

I was supposed to go on this one a few months after that hurricane destroyed it. I was really looking forward to that one. Such a shame to that island and its people.

13 hours ago, chrisnatca said:

I'm probably in the minority here, but I really love Cozumel.  I think the water there is prettier than any other port I've been to, and there's a great shopping area right at the port.

It's a shame that this is such a controversial thing to say because it's such a common port. If it was further away and harder to get to, I guarantee people would rave about it more. I always have a blast in Cozumel.

Grand Turk -- we are booked on a cruise this coming November and I just got notification that our stop to Grand Turk has been replaced with Amber Cove.  I'm SO upset about it.  AC is *okay*, but I love Grand Turk and was SO excited to be going back. 😞