NCL 2021 rates to Norway

kcbmarek

When will NCL release their rates for the Norwegian Fjord cruise in June 2021?  We have decided to do this cruise but I am antsy and want to see what the pricing and date will be so that I can jiggle our Baltic cruise on the NCL Escape currently scheduled for departure on June 6, 2021.

Thanks!

Yes NCL usually doesn't release their summer Norway/Iceland cruises until the spring prior (about a year out). It's way too late. The other cruise lines released theirs months ago. I am also interested in NCL's Land of the Midnight Sun cruise for June 2021 but can't wait until April or May to see what the offerings are. So I have already booked the same cruise with Princess for June 2021 and will wait until NCL releases theirs to compare. 

2 hours ago, rocklinmom said:

Yes NCL usually doesn't release their summer Norway/Iceland cruises until the spring prior (about a year out). It's way too late. The other cruise lines released theirs months ago. I am also interested in NCL's Land of the Midnight Sun cruise for June 2021 but can't wait until April or May to see what the offerings are. So I have already booked the same cruise with Princess for June 2021 and will wait until NCL releases theirs to compare. 

We are now also looking at Holland America for their Midnight Sun cruise.  We do not want to wait either as I know we are going to have to jiggle our Baltic cruise around.  

Just now, dexddd said:

While we probably would not have booked NCL, it certainly doesn't help releasing so late.  MSC released round two of theirs last week of December and we booked B2B for three cabins.

NCL is getting ready to lose our business because of this!  They should know that for a cruise like this that only runs once a year to release rates early along with all the other lines.  Stupid on their part for sure!

• Like 1