Summit Feb 13-20, 2021 - Vacaya Caribbean Cruise

Boytjie

Vacaya has it's first Caribbean winter cruise from San Juan to  Antigua, Martinique, St Lucia and Barbados.

The new kid on the block in LGBTQ travel hit it out of the park with their inaugural cruise August 2019 from New York to Canada and New England.

They think outside the box. A charter cruise with unlimited drinks packages! And the great customer service they have quickly become known for.

We are booked!

Edited by Boytjie

On 1/23/2020 at 4:56 AM, Jared2 said:

Looks nice, but those prices though...

What we paid compared to the next cruise on the Summit is less than $300 more p/p (base price, not perks packages) and it is not bad for what you get over-and-above a regular cruise. We did the Vacaya inaugural cruise and it was outstanding. (We have done 12 RSVP, one Pied Piper and a regular cruise on the Summit before)

I’m booked... anxious to see old RSVP friends. The Summit is a bad luck ship for me having sailed on her twice before. Hoping the third time is a charm.

i am pleased the embarkation is Puerto Rico.... a nice change.

see ya on board.

3 hours ago, RMS Olympic said:

I’m booked... anxious to see old RSVP friends. The Summit is a bad luck ship for me having sailed on her twice before. Hoping the third time is a charm.

i am pleased the embarkation is Puerto Rico.... a nice change.

see ya on board.

This cruise will be out fourth in a row on the Summit (one upcoming in October, two completed) and she is a fine ship. We will break the curse. Now to figure out how... 😄

A friend and I are considering this cruise as well primarily because of the ability to buy the drink package and the itinerary. This would be my 3rd time on the Summit. I leave in 2 weeks on the Summit to the ABC's as part of a gay group sailing.  I've never done an all gay charter before.  First time on the Summit was 2018 to Bermuda before the refurb and thought it was great. I'm a big fan of Celebrity.

• 8 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 10/16/2020 at 9:22 AM, Boytjie said:

Due to the pandemic this charter cruise has been rescheduled to March 3-10, 2022. The itinerary and ship still has to be determined.

Another change was made: the cruise will now happen January 10-17, 2022 on the Celebrity Millennium sailing out of Ft. Lauderdale to Aruba and Curacao.

• 1 month later...