Cruise Critic Community
Please look for and post on existing COVID-19 threads before posting a new one.
herbanrenewal

looking for a transatlantic cruise from Europe to east coast USA in February 2021

I've searched on several cruise websites but can't find a transatlantic from Europe to USA in February 2021. Does anyone know of west bound Transatlantic cruise from Europe to USA?

35 minutes ago, herbanrenewal said:

I've searched on several cruise websites but can't find a transatlantic from Europe to USA in February 2021. Does anyone know of west bound Transatlantic cruise from Europe to USA?

Nope - I couldn't find one for February, 2021. Found one in January on MSC Divina & 2 on Cunard's Queen Victoria (also January). Cannot find any for February, 2020 either. Westbounds are mostly in the fall - eastbounds in the spring.

Edited by dogs4fun

18 hours ago, ed01106 said:

Carnival has one leaving Barcelona 26 Feb  2021

Right you are - Carnival Valor, 15 nights ending in New Orleans.

19 hours ago, ed01106 said:

Carnival has one leaving Barcelona 26 Feb  2021

Fantastic! just what I was looking for - thanks!

FYI, we were booked on Valor for 2/22/21 5 days RT New Orleans. Two or three weeks ago, we got an email that the Valor cruise was cancelled because she is going into dry dock from Jan 2021 until March 2021. We were refunded our deposit. I would check with Carnival. 

What you need is a ship that sails the hot Caribbean in summer and the cold Mediterranean in winter.  More likely, I guess, a ship headed to Alaska in summer. 

Most---most TA crossings go to Europe in the Spring.....March/April......and they come west back to the states in

the fall...…..Oct/Nov

February 6th Barcelona to Miami on Regent Seven Seas Splendor.

Edited by CGTNORMANDIE

Yea... pretty sure Cunard goes back and forth between Southampton and NYC pretty much year round like a weekly bus route.

1 hour ago, jamacka said:

Yea... pretty sure Cunard goes back and forth between Southampton and NYC pretty much year round like a weekly bus route.

Yes, and the QM2 is magnificent!

18 hours ago, jamacka said:

Not year round, Queen Mary 2 is usually on a World Cruise from January to April.

Unique opportunity on Carnival Valor. January 25, 2021 New Orleans to Barcelona for 15 days. Ship will dry dock in Europe. February 26, 2021, Barcelona  to New Orleans for 15 days.  You only have to book 1 leg. Both would be fab!

On 2/1/2020 at 2:57 AM, leen50 said:

Unique opportunity on Carnival Valor. January 25, 2021 New Orleans to Barcelona for 15 days. Ship will dry dock in Europe. February 26, 2021, Barcelona  to New Orleans for 15 days.  You only have to book 1 leg. Both would be fab!

Yes we are booked on both.  So excited.

24 minutes ago, dawnrae said:

Yes we are booked on both.  So excited.

So happy for you! BTW, I am only 4'11". I can easily fit in 1 of your suitcases! LOL! Would love to hear all about it especially what you will be doing in Europe!

1 hour ago, leen50 said:

So happy for you! BTW, I am only 4'11". I can easily fit in 1 of your suitcases! LOL! Would love to hear all about it especially what you will be doing in Europe!

We are also booked on a 7 day MSC cruise while in Barcelona.  Just need to figure out the rest of the time.  Lots of options.

10 minutes ago, dawnrae said:

We are also booked on a 7 day MSC cruise while in Barcelona.  Just need to figure out the rest of the time.  Lots of options.

Fabulous! Been to Barcelona 6 times. Would love to go back, always more to see & do. MSC also, very nice to do a cruise between 2 cruises.