Navigator of the Seas (2/10-2/14) - what night will be the formal night?

I've seen that RCI says on their site that it's "usually on Day 2" of a 4 night cruise, but I'd like to confirm for sure.  I'm going for a wedding, which I believe will be the night after Coco Cay so I need to know if it will overlap or be a different night so I can plan my clothes.  

And I've read the articles about RCI moving away from formal nights, so can anyone confirm if it's still called a formal night on the Navigator of the Seas?  No debates on the merits of formal vs dress your best needed.  TIA

8 hours ago, mattn said:

Thanks for the speedy response!  Guess I'm bringing 2 formal outfits!

Royal does not enforce dress suggestions, so you can wear whatever you like.  Many dress casual on formal night.  Totally up to you.  Shorts in the dining room are generally allowed too.

9 hours ago, mattn said:

I've seen that RCI says on their site that it's "usually on Day 2" of a 4 night cruise, but I'd like to confirm for sure.  I'm going for a wedding, which I believe will be the night after Coco Cay so I need to know if it will overlap or be a different night so I can plan my clothes.  

And I've read the articles about RCI moving away from formal nights, so can anyone confirm if it's still called a formal night on the Navigator of the Seas?  No debates on the merits of formal vs dress your best needed.  TIA

Mariner is calling it Wear Your Best

Navigator should follow suit

Edited by John&LaLa
11 hours ago, mattn said:

It does not really make a difference what Royal calls the dress suggestion, there's no real difference.