OceanNow Drink Order

mollygirl

2 minutes ago, Jeter02 said:

Yes the first drink is still free of charge. I was on the sky as well for Christmas and New year's and going back in less than three weeks.

Great!  How was the Sky for you?  How would you compare it to the Royal or Regal?

we enjoyed it, of course … but ours was only a little 3 day cruise, so we did a lot, but nowhere near doing it ALL

missed Crooners … but plenty of other choices ,,, Really enjoyed Vines, as usual … maybe a little too much 🍷

• Like 1

Just now, mollygirl said:

Great!  How was the Sky for you?  How would you compare it to the Royal or Regal?

I practically lived on the Regal for the past five years. That was my baby loved everything about her. This guy is stunning and gorgeous. I love the new interior decor throughout the entire ship on the sky it now has a more contemporary and elegant vibe to it, giving it a very classy looks and I love. if you love the Regal in Royal you're going to fall deeply in love with this guy. The only thing I do miss is the old retreat pool setup with a little alcove right before you enter the retreat with all the seating area there. The shows done in the theater by the princess singers and dancers are absolutely amazing like none other. Love to rock opera, five skies was such a unique and fantastic show as well. the food is phenomenal my only downfall with the food was on the lido deck I found the Regal to be better with presenting a different variety of food daily for like lunch with different cuisine things which this guy doesn't seem to do. But the crew are fantastic the decor and layout of the ship is beautiful love the room of the new jazz lounge take five. The Vista lounge looks extra spiffy and elegant. And the new princess live I love that they brought back that explorer lounge feel it is so stunning. I think once again you will definitely fall in love with the ship. I'm sailing on her in February and one more time in March. have a couple of feelings on some of the older princess ships this summer and then on to the enchanted as my new home.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, voljeep said:

we enjoyed it, of course … but ours was only a little 3 day cruise, so we did a lot, but nowhere near doing it ALL

missed Crooners … but plenty of other choices ,,, Really enjoyed Vines, as usual … maybe a little too much 🍷

Yes definitely agree crooners was definitely missed by me as well.

1 minute ago, Jeter02 said:

I practically lived on the Regal for the past five years. That was my baby loved everything about her. This guy is stunning and gorgeous. I love the new interior decor throughout the entire ship on the sky it now has a more contemporary and elegant vibe to it, giving it a very classy looks and I love. if you love the Regal in Royal you're going to fall deeply in love with this guy. The only thing I do miss is the old retreat pool setup with a little alcove right before you enter the retreat with all the seating area there. The shows done in the theater by the princess singers and dancers are absolutely amazing like none other. Love to rock opera, five skies was such a unique and fantastic show as well. the food is phenomenal my only downfall with the food was on the lido deck I found the Regal to be better with presenting a different variety of food daily for like lunch with different cuisine things which this guy doesn't seem to do. But the crew are fantastic the decor and layout of the ship is beautiful love the room of the new jazz lounge take five. The Vista lounge looks extra spiffy and elegant. And the new princess live I love that they brought back that explorer lounge feel it is so stunning. I think once again you will definitely fall in love with the ship. I'm sailing on her in February and one more time in March. have a couple of feelings on some of the older princess ships this summer and then on to the enchanted as my new home.

Great info - Thanks!!

1 minute ago, mollygirl said:

Great info - Thanks!!

You're welcome. Oh...  I also found the Alfredo's on the sky to be the best one out of all the fleet with food presentation and preparation. I started having a obsession with the d'margeaux antipasto salad which is essentially their version of a caprese salad and rolled up zucchini which it was phenomenal. Went there many times for lunch. You'll also notice in the main dining room the menus are slightly different what different options. I learnt anytime that there's beef tenderloin being offered take it it's always hands-down the best entree.

First drink (ordered through Ocean Now) was free on the Regal as well.

Sadly, I didn't get mine. I submitted an order whilst sitting in Club 6 but after 40 mins, the status of my order was still just "submitted". Had to move on so I cancelled the order. Once you do that, you don't get the freebie back.

Oh well. I make the mistakes so that you don't have to! 🙂

38 minutes ago, Croptop said:

First drink (ordered through Ocean Now) was free on the Regal as well.

Sadly, I didn't get mine. I submitted an order whilst sitting in Club 6 but after 40 mins, the status of my order was still just "submitted". Had to move on so I cancelled the order. Once you do that, you don't get the freebie back.

Oh well. I make the mistakes so that you don't have to! 🙂

it's very hit-and-miss with how fast the services. Because I've canceled some in the past where they take too long. 

20 minutes ago, dreaminofcruisin said:

Is there a $ limit on the Free Drink? Just wondering if it could be used for something over the maximum from the PBP....

Why?

You get free drinks?
It lists almost every drink.

But don’t think it’s lists ones over $10 or so.
Lots of choices.

Will it even show up with the drink package?

10 minutes ago, Colo Cruiser said:

Why?

You get free drinks?
It lists almost every drink.

But don’t think it’s lists ones over $10 or so.
Lots of choices.

Will it even show up with the drink package?

Yes, it does show up even if you have the drinks package. 😉

• Like 1