I am trying to get in contact with the Executive of Royal Caribbean, specifically Michael Bayley or Richard Fain.  Has anyone on here got any suggestions of contacts.  I found what I believed to be email addresses, but so far no response.  Also no response from royalguestrelations@rccl.com.  I only sent the email 24 hours ago so whilst I didn't expect a proper response by now, I must admit I would have thought an acknowledgement at least.  Any suggestions??

They receive hundred or possibly thousands of messages, complaints, and requests. Eventually you will receive some type of response from Royal Caribbean’s Corporate Headquarters in Miami, Florida. It may take a few more days but you will be contacted and  your question, complaint, or request will be addressed.

3 minutes ago, Corby114 said:

They receive hundred or possibly thousands of messages, complaints, and requests. Eventually you will receive some type of response from Royal Caribbean’s Corporate Headquarters in Miami, Florida. It may take a few more days but you will be contacted and  your question, complaint, or request will be addressed.

Exactly. I read that they have something like 50,000 employees on ship and land. Good managers delegate.

had an issue a few years back and sent an email to Mr Bailey. I received a telephone call a day or two later from his rep. Issue was handled well and resolved. they even threw in a few bucks on my account for the trouble. Couldn't have been better handled. 

1 hour ago, MLissa Jack said:

well here's hoping my issue is dealt with so efficiently.  Fingers crossed I have the correct email address

Did you use a customer service email address? Hopefully you're not anticipating hearing from the heads of the company.

5 hours ago, MLissa Jack said:

I am trying to get in contact with the Executive of Royal Caribbean, specifically Michael Bayley or Richard Fain.  Has anyone on here got any suggestions of contacts.  I found what I believed to be email addresses, but so far no response.  Also no response from royalguestrelations@rccl.com.  I only sent the email 24 hours ago so whilst I didn't expect a proper response by now, I must admit I would have thought an acknowledgement at least.  Any suggestions??

Try this email: mbayley@rccl.com

He may not respond to you directly, but we've received prompt responses (Miami guest services) regarding any issues we've had in the past.

4 minutes ago, uvadover said:

I sent an email to guest relations about an unresolved issue from a December sailing.  Took 12 days and several Twitter messages to get a response.  Social media is really the way to go, IMO.

It's a shame you have to call them out on Social media but I find that's the best way after you tried the direct approach without response when dealing with any company.  Fortunately any issues I have had with service providers or merchants I have received an auto generated reply almost immediately after I sent an email correspondence. At least I knew someone received it and when to expect an answer.

1 hour ago, Iamcruzin said:

It's a shame you have to call them out on Social media but I find that's the best way after you tried the direct approach without response when dealing with any company.  Fortunately any issues I have had with service providers or merchants I have received an auto generated reply almost immediately after I sent an email correspondence. At least I knew someone received it and when to expect an answer.

It is not really a matter of "calling them out" on social media.  You don't need to air your grievance there.  If you just go to Royal Caribbean International on FB, one of their people will offer to help if you send them a PM.

5 minutes ago, Merion_Mom said:

It is not really a matter of "calling them out" on social media.  You don't need to air your grievance there.  If you just go to Royal Caribbean International on FB, one of their people will offer to help if you send them a PM.

That's what I did.  Handled via PM.  I don't need a public blast fest.  Just want my issue addressed.

8 hours ago, MLissa Jack said:

thank you for your response.  I guess my main thing was confirmation of receipt of the email as then I would at least know I had the correct ones.  I will wait.

This is why you should always use a TA who is a top seller for the line you've chosen. After all, while you're a mere "rounding error" in a cruise line's daily bottom line, that TA sells $ millions in  cruises for them annually. 

I've had issues solved while I remained on hold and the TA handled things via the regional sales rep.

On one occasion though, I did get a cruise line's CEO's direct email (from the Christopher Elliott organization) and received a direct response from him on Sunday morning to a Saturday evening email I had sent only a few hours prior. Problem was solved on Monday morning. Of course, this was an unusual issue with fleetwide implications and I provided the data and a comprehensive analysis along with my concise note (and some appropriately placed name dropping). 

Please, don't bother asking what was the nature of the issue.

9 hours ago, bonsai3s said:

Try this email: mbayley@rccl.com

He may not respond to you directly, but we've received prompt responses (Miami guest services) regarding any issues we've had in the past.

the one I used and got a fairly quick response.

that's one of the email addresses I have tried.  Speaking with a rep from Caribbean on twitter last night and they claim the email hasn't been received.  I've sent it 4 times now.  They have offered to chat via PM however I cannot provide all the detail which needs to be provided in that forum - as in I have too much info for a PM

It's frustrating to see that people need to go to CEOs/Executives etc to have their issue dealt with.

There are more appropriate people hired by the company to deal with these matters - they will also have an escalation policy too.

The CEO is not there to respond to customer complaints.

Well... if you're being as obtuse in your dealing with Royal Caribbean as you are here in CC, it's probably no wonder they're not responding. 

Up to 19 posts in the thread now, and still nobody knows what your problem is.

I beg your pardon - I don't need to share my issues with RC in this forum.  I was merely looking for assistance to make sure the email addresses I have been sending emails to are correct.  My issue is not one which is straight forward and is incredibly personal (and medically serious) in nature.  To Flacruiser99, you are correct, my issue cannot be resolved here, I was looking for guidance - not judgement.

33 minutes ago, MLissa Jack said:

I beg your pardon - I don't need to share my issues with RC in this forum.  I was merely looking for assistance to make sure the email addresses I have been sending emails to are correct.  My issue is not one which is straight forward and is incredibly personal (and medically serious) in nature.  To Flacruiser99, you are correct, my issue cannot be resolved here, I was looking for guidance - not judgement.

I feel your pain.  People on here can be vicious and want to know all your personal issues.  I was attacked 2 weeks ago for a similar post everyone wanting to know the specific issue so they could help.  IT IS NONE OF THEIR BUSINESS.