Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Who would I contact about items we’d like to have in our cabin. I have back issues and need an egg crate mattress pad and my husband needs a wedge pillow for sleeping. Is there a number to call or an email to use to make these requests. We have a mattress pad and an inflatable wedge pillow we usually bring with us but it would be nice to not have to drag them along if the ship can provide them.

Link to post
Share on other sites

I would call the special needs department ahead of time to request these items since they are medically needed. If they don't provide them, then ask the cabin steward.  Phone number is 866/592-7225



Link to post
Share on other sites

Agree with the others to call Special Needs.     To my knowledge they do not have Wedge Pillows but do indeed have the egg crate mattress pads. 


I believe the closest to a Wedge Pillow would be the Memory Foam Contour Pillow.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Forum Jump
    • Categories
      • Forum Assistance
      • Q&A: Cruise Insurance with Steve Dasseos of TripInsuranceStore.com
      • New Cruisers
      • Cruise Lines “A – O”
      • Cruise Lines “P – Z”
      • River Cruising
      • ROLL CALLS
      • Digital Photography & Cruise Technology
      • Special Interest Cruising
      • Cruise Discussion Topics
      • UK Cruising
      • Australia & New Zealand Cruisers
      • North American Homeports
      • Ports of Call
      • Cruise Conversations
  • Create New...