Epic and Posh in the Mediterranean

I am helping my parents plan a cruise on the Epic in September out of Barcelona. Myself and my mom have cruised with NCL before and have both enjoyed the Vibe. I know that the Epic has Posh, which is primarily for Haven guests, but a few passes are sold to the masses upon embarkation. I am looking for up-to-date info on Posh. Do they still sell a small amount of passes? Anyone know what the average number of passes available is when sailing in the Mediterranean? What is the price/person/week? Where are they purchased on board? With a sail away of 6pm, at what time does check in begin and how early would you suggest getting to the port to be boarding group #1?

Thanks in advance for any help you can give!

EPIC also has Spice 2o that is adults only during the day....AND there is an additional area on one of the upper decks that is adjacent to Posh that is for all passengers. 

Being that it is a Med cruise you might not get much use out of the area, being so port intensive they might be too tired to just hang in Posh.  If they really want a relaxing area I would purchase the spa pass instead, on the EPIC it is a really large spa and even has an aft balcony for relaxing on.

3 hours ago, Melody7 said:

Thanks, I am already aware of all of those areas and the nature of the cruise. They are trying to learn about all of their options, hence the questions above.

They use to sell around 10 passes (max) to non-Haven passengers. Not sure what they would do in the Med with multiple embarkation ports. And don't know what the pricing is like (since we got the Posh with our Haven rooms). 

Edited by BirdTravels

We were on Epic in Mediterranean in July.  Boarded in Barcelona.  We were (literally) the second in line to guest services, and the person ahead of us wasn't interested in Posh passes.  The desk politely told us that they didn’t have any Posh passes for sale.

I don’t know if the area was “full” from the Rome boarding, or if they just weren’t selling them.  We couldn’t obtain them under ideal circumstances in July.

However, Spice on the Epic is fabulous, combined with the Thermal Spa, we didn’t really care about not getting Posh.