FULL 2021 STILL NOT RELEASED

On 2/20/2020 at 8:45 AM, TrueNorth74 said:

I spoke with a member of the CruiseNext team on my cruise last week. He told me they likely wouldn't release the 2021/2022 schedule until closer to the end of this year. He said it had to do with the new Leonardo class ships - possibly waiting to confirm whether they'd be in service?

The first Leonardo class ship isn't due until March 2022, so it should not factor into the schedules for Winter 2021-22 at all.  I'm not sure why they would say this.

23 hours ago, ready2cruzagain said:

I was just looking at cruises out of Miami for Dec. 2021 and the Pearl is listed but the prices are ridiculous.  They want $825 for an insided cabin for 5 nights on the Pearl!  Come on NCL, have you lost your mind.  The Pearl is a 2006 ship and definitely not worth $825 for a five night cruise for an inside cabin! 

You realize those are holiday cruises, right? These are always relatively expensive, compared to non-holiday cruises.

I just called the European call center (the agent's accent sounded Eastern European), and she told me that the Winter 2021 itineraries should be released in the beginning of March. This was of course just her claim, nothing can be found anywhere online about it, but i guess I should check the website regularly over the next few weeks.

45 minutes ago, mikkelhansen said:

You realize those are holiday cruises, right? These are always relatively expensive, compared to non-holiday cruises.

It depends.  If over holidays, yes.  If before, usually reasonable.  They didn't say so we don't know.

From what I've seen, the CN onboard are some of the last to know despite that being their job.

We've been on mid-Dec. and CC members have posted the new routes here yet CN not aware.  We even told one CN that BA was going to Baltics based on posting of NCL press release here and they were quite indignant saying that would never happen.

13 minutes ago, dexddd said:

It depends.  If over holidays, yes.  If before, usually reasonable.  They didn't say so we don't know.

There are only two 5-day Bahamas cruises in December 2021, sailing out on December 24 and December 29. So they ARE holiday cruises.